Anker 3200 mAh batteries and charger

Search This thread

donalgodon

Jan 10, 2010
Just wanted to mention that I purchased two Anker stock size batteries and wall charger with additional USB port for $29 shipped.

They come in a very nice box... almost looks like a gift box, and everything has 18 months of warranty. Can't beat it for the price. I bought it from Ankerdirect on eBay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221328269900?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

I'd had great experience with S3 and S2 batteries and chargers from them. The Note 3 charger is ONLY for the Note 3. It's not a universal charger that will charge any Anker battery, but I prefer that, because the previous models, though universal, were a bit difficult to adjust the pins on for charging.

Really happy with the investment.

Crossfire9

Sep 12, 2007

Kawaisa

Oct 31, 2011
I wouldn't trust a battery that literally photoshopped their logo on top of Anker's.

Do you really think Anker's batteries are designed in house?

You can contract your name onto any product template up in the Shenzhen

Have you noticed that many of their products look like the generic ones you'd find on the fleabay sporting different brands

They have good CS, I'll give you that

Last edited:

elosogrande7076

Dec 11, 2006
To those who have this kit, does it take longer for the charger to charge compared to the stock charger? I had this with my note 2 and it took forever (around 12 hours) to do a full charge on a completely dead baytery. I'm thinking if I should get this or the official Samsung spare battery charger

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk 4 Beta

cmdauria

Oct 18, 2008
Tampa
I dont think it takes any longer... I never really noticed because it is always fully charged when it is time to switch the batteries.

Sent from my SM-N900P using xda premium

fonseca898

Jul 25, 2010
Raleigh
I picked this up recently. $30 seems fair considering the batteries support NFC. I prefer the non-universal charger that this comes with.

I had the equivalent ($20) product for my S2, and the Anker batteries outlasted the stock and replacement OEM Samsung batteries by a long shot. Of course, the original battery that came with the S2 did swell up like a balloon in less than a year.

apallohadas

Sep 4, 2010
Has anyone used a NOOT battery before? According to their website, it does have NFC built in.

It's currently $5 per battery on Amazon. Looks exactly like the Anker, but with different branding. Most likely the same battery but at less than 1/2 the cost.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HWFW48C/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Lol :)

I would never buy that battery. Ever.

There's a reason that it's half the cost. You get half the reliability.

And yes you can get cheap stuff over there (Shenzen) because a lot of it is the cast offs and slightly imperfect versions.

fonseca898

Jul 25, 2010
Raleigh
I've been getting close to two days of average use per Anker battery, even though my Android System usage has spiked since updating to Kit Kat. So slightly better than the stock battery on Jelly Bean.

Attachments

• Screenshots_2014-03-12-20-06-07.jpg
    Screenshots_2014-03-12-20-06-07.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 177

bobturismo

Mar 20, 2009
I've bought anker batteries for all my phones and so have my friends. The factory Samsung batteries ive had all ballooned up. All my ankers are still good. They seem to last longer than the factory batteries, maybe I'm just imagining things.

Currently I rarely ever charge my phone on the cable, I'd rather not risk wearing out the usb port.

I wake up, swap in the charged battery from the charger and stick the old one in the charger. Rinse repeat.

Fendulon

Sep 21, 2010
I bought a set of these for me and my Fiance as soon as we got our Note 3's. We are both very accustomed to having spare batteries, we also had some with our Galaxy S3's. I have not had any issues to speak of with these batteries. Life is on par with stock battery, charge as expected, charger is functional etc. I would highly recommend them. I think I snagged them for about $26 on Amazon a couple weeks ago.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just wanted to mention that I purchased two Anker stock size batteries and wall charger with additional USB port for $29 shipped.

They come in a very nice box... almost looks like a gift box, and everything has 18 months of warranty. Can't beat it for the price. I bought it from Ankerdirect on eBay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221328269900?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

I'd had great experience with S3 and S2 batteries and chargers from them. The Note 3 charger is ONLY for the Note 3. It's not a universal charger that will charge any Anker battery, but I prefer that, because the previous models, though universal, were a bit difficult to adjust the pins on for charging.

Really happy with the investment.