[ROM] Motorola Blur OS- Version 1.0

Search This thread

shafty023

Jul 24, 2007
Austin,TX
I jacked someone phone and your crying about it, thats the other guys problem so why are you still sucking his D**K

like i said lets move on, thats my personal life there is nothing that concerns you here!

I RARELY get involved with controversy on here but people listen to the man. We've had presidents lie to our country, congressman lie to their states, the maker of REISERFS kill his wife. Someone jacking a phone isn't exactly something to get upset about. This isn't www.women.com so let's not get upset over things in the past. Hardly anyone contributes $$$ to any of us devs which is fine, we're not in this for the money. We like to contribute to projects that we enjoy. My point in the money comment is to bring to light that everyone should worry about what's in the ROMs and not what's in the ROM developer.

speedogg410

Jul 23, 2009
baltimore
LOL, he does not get it. A programmer/developer without any ethnic is a ****ed up jerk. You used your trust from the Android community to steal someone's phone, that is messed up. If you indeed done that and continues to think it is just another bad for some kid, you are more ****ed up than I thought.

Ok so what can u do about it he knew what he did and he knew it was wrong so whatever..if its stopping u from puttin his roms on ur phone so be it...I'm not taking his side cause scamming is wrong but oh well u kno not to make the same mistake ol dude made..

Drizzy Drake Rogers

Jun 2, 2009
I RARELY get involved with controversy on here but people listen to the man. We've had presidents lie to our country, congressman lie to their states, the maker of REISERFS kill his wife. Someone jacking a phone isn't exactly something to get upset about. This isn't www.women.com so let's not get upset over things in the past. Hardly anyone contributes $$$ to any of us devs which is fine, we're not in this for the money. We like to contribute to projects that we enjoy. My point in the money comment is to bring to light that everyone should worry about what's in the ROMs and not what's in the ROM developer.

agreed and thank you for pointing that out for everyone to know what is up!

eugene373

Retired Recognized Developer
Aug 11, 2009
eb-productions.proboards.com
barak is a great dev im sure he got would have blur running way better than what i did to it, but again he is another worried for the 506 charge!

I just don't have access to the new dumps , tear; lol.
Yeah, I took a Peek in the boot.img but don't have the tools loaded atm to Compile them back up...

I can Confirm it's a Speed issue with the Rom freezing, upped it and now it's not froze once on me yet.

~~Tito~~

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 30, 2007
I jacked someone phone and your crying about it, thats the other guys problem so why are you still sucking his D**K

like i said lets move on, thats my personal life there is nothing that concerns you here!
You didn't stop the kid from sending it. You had control of the situation. . . Look people have real lives and such, but you invloved your trust of the community to allow someone to send a phone and you kept it. If it was not invloved with xda no one would really know about it, it would be a "personal life" issue, but it wasn't. It was an xda issue and now all these people are judging you because of that and questioning all kinds of things. So wondering why people are complaing is just dumb. . .

Drizzy Drake Rogers

Jun 2, 2009
I just don't have access to the new dumps , tear; lol.
Yeah, I took a Peek in the boot.img but don't have the tools loaded atm to Compile them back up...

I can Confirm it's a Speed issue with the Rom freezing, upped it and now it's not froze once on me yet.

the only thing i have more then devs is sources, i know a lot of folks so i guess i have the dumps but other than that we are the same when dev-ing, also if jac's boot.img is still being used, then it will reboot randomly on most g1's due to a dirty init.rc(has to many hero mods in it) I think barak has made another one to play with without reboots, ask him to send it to you!

Drizzy Drake Rogers

Jun 2, 2009
You didn't stop the kid from sending it. You had control of the situation. . . Look people have real lives and such, but you invloved your trust of the community to allow someone to send a phone and you kept it. If it was not invloved with xda no one would really know about it, it would be a "personal life" issue, but it wasn't. It was an xda issue and now all these people are judging you because of that and questioning all kinds of things. So wondering why people are complaing is just dumb. . .

another one, ill decide my life you decide yours, check shafty post and read before posting :p

PsychoKilla666

Jul 5, 2009

look hes either young or young at heart, he dont care

eugene373

Retired Recognized Developer
Aug 11, 2009
eb-productions.proboards.com
the only thing i have more then devs is sources, i know a lot of folks so i guess i have the dumps but other than that we are the same when dev-ing, also if jac's boot.img is still being used, then it will reboot randomly on most g1's due to a dirty init.rc(has to many hero mods in it) I think barak has made another one to play with without reboots, ask him to send it to you!

Cool thanks, Maybe it's a timing issue. only why I think that is it runs fine with the speed at a higher clock while in sleep.

Like I said, no reboot or froze yet. and it's been since this morning when I edited it. normaly would freeze in sleep, no reboot for me.
So far, Fast, Clean and stable