[Q] Bootloop of Death? Is it Bricked?

Search This thread
Dec 6, 2008
Lincoln
You're gona need / want s off to use fasboot, because adb will complain about not having write permissions.

And what's the current status of this? I dealt with this when it first happened way back when.

Still the same issue. I cant access the device OS, but I can access FASTBOOT and the bootloader. I can flash a recovery image, but it doesn't seem to ever "take". It simply keeps rebooting to the white HTC EVO screen when I select 'Recovery'.

IAMDEE7

Nov 24, 2012
I simply pulled the battery and kept it out for about 15 minutes. Afterwards I placed it back in and went into Recovery from Amon Ra to reboot. Always worked for me....

bonebeany

Jan 16, 2011
I also have the wonderful bootloop of death. Exactly the same thing and hardware and software. Nothing I do can get it back.

Took it in to the sprint store and they said i could order a referb for like $37 and nothing they can do to help but replace.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If you're s-on you need to fastboot flash the recovery isn't it?

An enviousOG

You're gona need / want s off to use fasboot, because adb will complain about not having write permissions.

And what's the current status of this? I dealt with this when it first happened way back when.