'Microsoft Surface' like application development for ppc (based on single touch)

Search This thread

dody

Jun 18, 2008
Alexandria,Egypt
Sorry i cant read all the pages and understand all have done till the moment can you Please mention the done jobs to the first post

Can the flash ripple work as screen saver if so , How? Cause i put it and i just can make it work standalone but not usefully use ,

All The Best...

twolf

Mar 5, 2006
LX
twolf.sytes.net
Wow, thats just like Samsung's TouchWiz interface. That is awesome. Any more development on this going on?

Not for a while, no... But there are already many developments on the Thorttle launcher plugin, that accepts flash and FeWidgets. :)

Sorry i cant read all the pages and understand all have done till the moment can you Please mention the done jobs to the first post

Can the flash ripple work as screen saver if so , How? Cause i put it and i just can make it work standalone but not usefully use ,

All The Best...

Its a EXE, so you can make it run on sleep, but that would use a lot of battery, I'd advice against it.

devinc

Oct 16, 2008
Agoura Hills
home.earthlink.net
Just tried your app, haven't read through all the posts here. But on my Omnia, I cannot get the clock to show up. I tap everywhere across the middle and nothing.

Also, when I slide my finger across the screen, I don't get a single sliding water effect, just a bunch of separate ripples.

Regards,

Devin

bparent

Mar 11, 2008
Flash Piano to Storage Card?

Yey, another flash to spend my battery! ;)

Flash Piano:
Flash-Piano_1.jpg

Simple Fullscreen Piano shamefully based on PianoNM v.2 by nmilosev:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=396493
I also used this app sound, just shrinked them to a 2 seconds maximum. My respect and thanks to him for the sounds and original idea. :)
My thanks also to João and David, from work, without them I'd never would have been able to finish this flash!

To use:
Press or drag your finger across the screen to play notes.
Four diferent instruments to play with.
Keypad up/down to change instruments (or use the top-right buttons).
Keypad left/right for high/low quality.
Press enter to exit the application (or use the red button).

To install:
Copy the EXE wherever you want to, just remenber to copy the Sounds folders into there too.
> For WM6 (not sure about WM5) the folder is /Application Data/Volatile/Piano/
> For WM2003 the folder is /temp/Piano
If for some reason this is not the folder, run it once and search for a folder called Piano with your Explorer application.
Needs FLASH 7!

Had to remove the keys animation for a better drag response.
If requested, I'll post the sourcecode.

Since the sounds are in mp3 external files, you can change them to your own prefered instruments, or create a "fartometer" to play "uncle ****a"... :D

Download (Hosted by nmilosev): http://rapidshare.com/files/156209567/FlashPiano_v1_tWolf.zip

Can you make this so it can be installed to external memory storage card? Can you post source code?

Thanks.

bparent

Mar 11, 2008
Hmmm....
Thats IS how it works, the EXE can be placed on any "drive" as long as its the same where the mp3 files are.

Sorce-code added on post #126.

I will look at it some more, but the only way I have been able to get sound when pressing a key is to have it installed on the device at \Application Data\Volatile\Piano\ with all files and sound file directories.

If I install the same files\directories anywhere on \Storage Card\... the piano graphic shows up, but no sound.

Thanks for the app and reply.

twolf

Mar 5, 2006
LX
twolf.sytes.net
I have mine on a folder buried deep inside the card and the mp3 files are at \temp\piano\ inside that folder.

see?
attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen02.jpg
    Screen02.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 339

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hmmmm, nothing against java, but wont that get even slower in our machines? :(

image1lo8.jpg

New Version 4:
    - Lighter flat background (looks better)
    - movieclip drops now remove themselves after falling (better for the memory on the long run)
    - After 3 seconds inactive, the drops start falling by themselves randomly.
    - You can now add your own background picture, just place bg.jpg in this folder:
    > For WM6 (not sure about WM5) the folder is /Application Data/Volatile/FlashRipple4
    > For WM2003 the folder is /temp/FlashRipple4
    If for some reason this is not the folder, run it once and search for a folder called FlashRipple4 with your Explorer application.

As always, sourcecode and EXE included in the zip, I also included a background image for testing.

PS: Epyon, here is an ideia for a nice background for your niece: ;)
    12NEMO.fish.jpg
    i saw a mention of this earlier... wasn't sure if anyone got this running? is there any way to add the "eye candy" flash as a background in s2u2? i just think that would be awesome! great job guys... can't wait to see what u guys come up with next!!!

I really dont know, gifs are too heavy and 256 colors, you'll have to ask the a2u2 author to make it throttle-compatible (because its the only good plugin out there for flash) or be able to read flash inside a html.

I can't get the latest version to work on my HTC Touch, what version of flash are you using ?

And is there anyway that I can use as my home page ?

Flash 7, homepage??? do you mean today screen?
    Only with throttle.

----//----

Made a new version, by remixing the eye-candy version.

FlashFixe v3
    previewgy0.jpg

Test it here:
    http://www.zshare.net/flash/17241846b0b4f4c3/

What's new:
    Change the background color to white, it looks cleaner
    Removed two of the fishes to release memory
    Kept some of the fish shadows and scales from the eye-candy version
    Total remake of the remaining fish, he is now QUARK, a moody Lionhead goldfish ^_^
    Total remake of QUARK swimming animation and programming
    Total remake of QUARK random swimming path, he now zaps from one end of the screen to the other side
    Total remake of the water drops animation and programming, to save memory
    Click on QUARK turns the clock visible for a few seconds
    Click on QUARK changes his color, six diferent colors: GoldenLion, RoseRed, YellowSub, DeepDark, AlienBlue and PowerpuffPink

I tried to make him follow our finger, but the animation becomes too weird, so I gave up on that again.
    And tried for him to make a little turn every time it got clicked, but it looked like he was dancing.
    Also tried to drag-and-drop him but that made the hole thing look fake, so removed all that...

To use:
    Press anywhere on the screen to make a water drip effect, if you drag your finger across the screen it will create a water ripple path.
    To see the clock, make some ripples across the middle of the screen.
    If you don't press the screen for over 3 seconds, drops of rain will start to fall, they will stop as soon as you press anywhere on the screen.
    To set the heavy rain mode on/off press left/right on your keypad, it will also stop if you press anywhere on the screen.
    To set quality high/low press up/down on your keypad, default is medium.
    Put it in high quality at least once to see the full effect. It can be slow, but so worth it...
    When you click on QUARK he changes color and the clock becomes grey for a few seconds, don't overdo it, or he will get upset and leave (he will return eventualy, but the initial trust on you was lost)...
    Press enter to exit the application.

As always, you need flash 7 installed and the source codes are included on the zip.
    ;)