[Fix][Dec-12] Youtube app without breaking MP4/3GP playback

Search This thread

Lukebad

Nov 8, 2010
Campinas, SP
Google Youtube app is getting better and better.

I quit using this one long time ago.
I would too, but it just says "Your device is not compatible" when I'm on m.youtube.com/app

So, can anyone help me? When i install the app, youtube loads cool, okay... But it just plays sound, and not video! What do I have to do? I tried reinstalling it about 4 times, but it doesn't work!

matus201

Oct 16, 2010
Is original youtube app (made by google) working for you? On my xperia every video is super lagy, and after few seconds the video freezes- I can hear only sound. I'm using the original R3A rom. Does somebody know how to fix this?

Ashan85

Oct 11, 2010
please everybody, I NEED help. I was having problems with the streaming media application made by htc for xperia and found on the original rom. it worked for a while than suddenly started to open the videos from m.youtube.com - opera browser 9.5 in a small, tiny screen. and i realy mean small, just like a halh of a inch or less. so i installed the flash 3.1, restart, installed youyube cab, reset, install panel.
results: it works BUT when i choose low quality i get the same very small screen. as for the high quality i get a medium screen like 2 - 2.2 inches. what it's happening? please somebody answer.

another problem. bbefore discovering this app, i tried to open youtube videos directly from opera 9.5 or opera 10. after installing flash 3.1 i get following results
opera 9.5 - full desktop version of youtube - get black screen and error mesage that tells mme to upgrade the adobe flash plugin
- m.youtube.com - works like before,, with the optios of watch vide with the media streaming app

opera 10 - full desktop,, i get the black screen but error and won't play
mobile version: it works! pres play and it loads and play in full screen.

anybody was succesfull in playing vid from yt on the full desktop version?