[GAME] [Updated 9 Feb 2010] wBubbleWrap

Search This thread

iainbp

Feb 7, 2010
Nr. bristol
it wouldnt work on my hd2 said something about my .net compact framework needing a newer version. any ideas how i can change this as only had my hd2 for a week now, and its a bit confusing.
thanks

ai6908

Nov 13, 2006
Land of Lincoln
it wouldnt work on my hd2 said something about my .net compact framework needing a newer version. any ideas how i can change this as only had my hd2 for a week now, and its a bit confusing.
thanks

Your stock ROM has netcf2.0, which is not compatible with any apps out there...:rolleyes: search for netcf3.5 and install...:)

jamieeeee

Dec 11, 2008
thanks

you need to google .net compact framework 3.5 and install it. how i installed is was by going to windows marketplace, install something. it now asks you if its ok to download .net update (3.5 mb) do it and everything is working fine :)

i wanted to past the download link of .net here but im not allowed anyway google ".net compact framework 3.5" and the first hit is the good one. you need to run that file on your computer with your hd2 connected through activesync (windows mobile device center in vista & win 7)

anyway thanks for this working great on hd2 :)

XaMaB

Jun 24, 2008
Sofia
I've tried it, but it's like slideshow on my HD2 without provided GL ES dll. And when i installed their libGLES_cm.dll, i've needed to do hard reset on my phone, because htc sense was totally messed up. That's why i wrote this one :rolleyes:

akademik_acheeba

Jan 19, 2009
New York
i had to use libGLES_cm on my wing because it wasent in the registry but on my tp2 i just installed the game cab without the libGLES_cm .cab or dll and it works perfect. i bought all of his apps and they work fine :D

6Fg8

Retired Senior Moderator
Apr 13, 2008
Vienna
nice app! basically works, but settings look somewhat weird ....
do i miss something? my ROM is miri 6.5.x v3.2

Attachments

• Screen01.jpg
    Screen01.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 51

XaMaB

Jun 24, 2008
Sofia
I'm using same rom and everything looks ok

Attachments

• screenshot1.jpg
    screenshot1.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 22
  • screenshot2.jpg
    screenshot2.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 25

itais

Nov 15, 2008
Great App. Would like to see some gameing options add (like score, time etc').