Search This thread

steph2

Jan 22, 2011
Detriot
Hmmm the install went perfect and everything loaded up fine but the minute I ran titanium backup I keep getting a process acore error and no 4G. Titanium doesn't list all my systems/apps.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using xda premium

I covered this in a joking matter yesterday should probably know what your doing, or at least search for information on what your doing. Third thing this forum has a great search engine, and there is always the almighty Google!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

JediSooner

Feb 23, 2011
Cibolo
Lol yeah...I've tried all that, set the times, reboot and everything. Not complaining to you to fix it just letting the other guy know
There's also a setting under Display... Pulse notification light. Not sure if it was just a weird coincidence, but I unchecked and rechecked that box earlier today then my LED started functioning with the ON/OFF times I'd set under ROM Control > LED options.

Reactions: KappaG9

KappaG9

Jul 20, 2010
There's also a setting under Display... Pulse notification light. Not sure if it was just a weird coincidence, but I unchecked and rechecked that box earlier today then my LED started functioning with the ON/OFF times I'd set under ROM Control > LED options.

That worked, unchecked, rechecked, rebooted..now it works

thanks for the help jedi:good:

pudge12

Jan 12, 2012
This is the first time i flash a AOKP rom. Everything seems great so far. Ive tried to search and read back some but theres a lot going on and I could of missed it. Is there a way to sync my contacts from gmail because i cant get them to show up. Also I couldnt get google voice to download, could that be from gapps and i would have to reflash? thank you.

Any help anyone? Thanks again

alacrify

Jan 12, 2009
This is the first time i flash a AOKP rom. Everything seems great so far. Ive tried to search and read back some but theres a lot going on and I could of missed it. Is there a way to sync my contacts from gmail because i cant get them to show up. Also I couldnt get google voice to download, could that be from gapps and i would have to reflash? thank you.

Any help anyone? Thanks again

Ok, here we go - "don't show up". Don't show up in People, don't show up when composing mail, what? First, have you gone into accounts and made sure that your Google account is set to sync? It's working fine for me. Second, did you do a full wipe before flashing? It's the first requirement before asking (not being mean, just stating it). If you have done both of those, I'd add a contact in gmail online, and then go into accounts and force a sync, and if that doesn't work, full wipe, flash, and then ask.

As far as Gvoice, you should probably clear cache and dalvik and reflash Gapps again (if it's in there, I don't remember). Google apps are notorious for not always sticking on the first flash (at least on the SGSII :)). Have you tried clearing data on the play store, and also tried installing from the web play store? What happens when you do? "couldnt get to download" is unclear. You can't see it? It errors? More detail is always good.

BTW you probably didn't get an answer the first time because you didn't do any of the standard stuff - read the OP and try to follow that, and offer as much detail as you can about what you did, what happened, etc. and you'll be more likely to get an answer faster.

Reactions: SeanHacker

pudge12

Jan 12, 2012

i only use my gmail contacts and it syncs up just fine. go into Accounts and Sync and set it.

Wow, I looked through every single setting. I can't believe I didn't see it. Thank you so much

justin860

Jul 6, 2011
Connecticut
Ok, here we go - "don't show up". Don't show up in People, don't show up when composing mail, what? First, have you gone into accounts and made sure that your Google account is set to sync? It's working fine for me. Second, did you do a full wipe before flashing? It's the first requirement before asking (not being mean, just stating it). If you have done both of those, I'd add a contact in gmail online, and then go into accounts and force a sync, and if that doesn't work, full wipe, flash, and then ask.

As far as Gvoice, you should probably clear cache and dalvik and reflash Gapps again (if it's in there, I don't remember). Google apps are notorious for not always sticking on the first flash (at least on the SGSII :)). Have you tried clearing data on the play store, and also tried installing from the web play store? What happens when you do? "couldnt get to download" is unclear. You can't see it? It errors? More detail is always good.

BTW you probably didn't get an answer the first time because you didn't do any of the standard stuff - read the OP and try to follow that, and offer as much detail as you can about what you did, what happened, etc. and you'll be more likely to get an answer faster.

You sir have the patience of a high school teacher.

Reactions: camoto

steph2

Jan 22, 2011
Detriot
Can't fix stupidity if you don't know stop, and read then when your done with that search and read some more untill your sure of your doing!

Then take the time to read aleast the last 5 pages about the Rom your choosing, so you can have an idea of the bugs are and what people have done to over come them!

This is why I don't make ROMs for the public anymore.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: justin860

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I wanted to bring you guys some AOKP releases with other mods and code changes for ALL VARIANTS of the SGS III.​
    HZ19dJT.png

A Big Thanks Goes to the AOKP Team & CyanogenMod Team. Without their source this wouldn't be possible. Go thank them, tweet them, and donate to them. Also a HUGE thanks to mrgoat for the hosting!!!​
    If you decide that you are not going to read all of the information provided in this OP or the FAQ, then GTFO. There is a lot of useful information in either of the two that will really help you and this thread out.​

» Read and use the FAQ/Q & A thread for non-development/ROM related stuffs!!! HERE!!!

81.png

» Installation is simple:
    • If coming from another ROM or another major AOKP version, wipe data (Factory reset) in recovery. Always do this before reporting any bugs.
    • Make sure you're using the latest CWM or TWRP
    • Flash ROM
    • Flash Google Apps (GAPPS) from HERE
    • Reboot
    78.png

» Check Changelogs on G+
    » Also Check merged commits on AOKP's Gerrit

80.png

» Downloads, mirrors, and MD5s can be found HERE

82.png

» AOKP Gerrit
    » AOKP on Github
    » Task650 Source

79.png

We greatly appreciate your contribution in the form of code, or PayPal donations.
    » Donations to task650
    » Donations to AOKP AOKP.co

Enjoy!
    Animation Manager explained
    1. Zip files that contain the animations are in /system/addon.d/keyboard-anim and /system/addon.d/window-anim
    2. If you feel like you want to add more, simply open one up to see the folder structure and the files it contains.
    3. To add another animation that you like, simply create a new zip file with the same files and folders and place in the appropriate folder. The files must be compiled xml files and not the human readable version.
    4. Enjoy guys
    and this for underwear
    I am hosting all of Task's files for you guys to download and I just wanted to update you all on some bandwidth numbers for this month. This is across all the platforms task's develops for but here are this months's bandwidth numbers. Task you rock. :cowboy:

Total Bandwidth Provided: unlimited GB
    Total Used So Far: 4195.657 GB
    Estimated Usage For Cycle: 4335.512 GB