Which Colour?

Search This thread

garymontague

Mar 1, 2011
Hi all,

I'm looking to purchase this phone but cannot decide on which to get either the silver or the grey version.

I know it's for me to decide once I have seen them in the flesh but I won't be able to do this for a few days.

I just want to get people's opinions from those that have seen both colours.

Thanks for your responses.

Life Engineer

Jun 14, 2010
Jounieh
Well man I have seen none of them but having seen the M7 in both black and silver version, I can definitely say go for the silver version not grey because it's closer to black than to silver. Besides, i have seen somewhere in here a poll about the colours (in general also I think) and i was surprised to see around 80% of people choosing metal grey.
I for myself I prefer the silver version which is closer to white and closer to original M7 colour.
Finally, the grey version is more prone to visible scratches since once scratched, it will show original aluminium colour. However, the silver whitey one will have much less visible scratches because it's closer to aluminum colour!
If I will get this phone, and I'm still thinking about it having typed this on my LG G2, I would get the silver version definitely.

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

allmine1976

Nov 3, 2010
I loved the silver version on the m7 but it's no contest the gun metal grey is so much nicer than the silver .

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

jaythenut

Sep 6, 2012
Gun metal all the way had a chance to get silver but gun metal just looks sexy :p