[ROM][BETA] TFWiz v1.4.1 - FULL TouchWiz experience for the TF101 [12-05-23]

Search This thread
L

LastStandingDroid

The thing is that after full wipe (factory reset) I needed to re install to get it work

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk 2

about USB MTP it doesn't seems to be able to write file's from pc to the drive, not even trough adb, as stated adb push /sdcard/ doesn't work, but when i take adb pull /sdcard/ it recognizes the directory

i will provide updated
Facebook
Superuser
flashplayer here son :D so you can integrate them
and some extra integrated updates :)

STATUS: http://www.mediafire.com/?uznjb394vb6skh8 :) (Its not a flashable zip, just unpack it!)

About MTP:

Mtpfs is FUSE filesystem that supports reading and writing from any MTP device. Basically it allows you to mount your device as an external drive.
It's available in the community repository.
To mount your device
# mtpfs -o allow_other /media/YOURMOUNTPOINT
To unmount your device
# umount /media/YOURMOUNTPOINT

or: http://libmtp.sourceforge.net/

Maybe useful?

Last edited:

alfa7d

Feb 7, 2009
Can we make backup of this samsung weather widget so we can use it in other roms ؟؟

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

L

LastStandingDroid

you wrote diabled OTA Updates? what does this means if its means its disabled its a bad idea, as it will keep us informed when the ICS FOTA will be coming :D

dariolob

Jul 13, 2009
The thing is that after full wipe (factory reset) I needed to re install to get it work

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk 2

about USB MTP it doesn't seems to be able to write file's from pc to the drive, not even trough adb, as stated adb push /sdcard/ doesn't work, but when i take adb pull /sdcard/ it recognizes the directory

i will provide updated
Facebook
Superuser
flashplayer here son :D so you can integrate them
and some extra integrated updates :)

STATUS: http://www.mediafire.com/?uznjb394vb6skh8 :) (Its not a flashable zip, just unpack it!)

About MTP:

Mtpfs is FUSE filesystem that supports reading and writing from any MTP device. Basically it allows you to mount your device as an external drive.
It's available in the community repository.
To mount your device
# mtpfs -o allow_other /media/YOURMOUNTPOINT
To unmount your device
# umount /media/YOURMOUNTPOINT

or: http://libmtp.sourceforge.net/

Maybe useful?

Many thanks man:)

L

LastStandingDroid

Haha yeah but I did that to avoid noobs trying to upgrade and brick their TFs :p

it still checks for OTA/FOTA if i ain't wrong, as mine always says no update available, :p

I hope H/W can be fixed, as i use my TF for movies, but it won't work very well even with MX :( as S/W drops audio and keeps freezing the picture

philseven

Oct 9, 2010
Los Angeles
Hi I respect any developer's work just wondering when will this mod come out of beta. Like what you have done so far just interested in the new ui like gs3. I appoligize if I offended you just curious.

L

LastStandingDroid

Hi I respect any developer's work just wondering when will this mod come out of beta. Like what you have done so far just interested in the new ui like gs3. I appoligize if I offended you just curious.

this has nothing to do with a mod, this is no mod in any way,
however we can't port SG3 ICS as its not tablet UI :p

dariolob

Jul 13, 2009

No offense :)

However, we hope it will come out of beta of course,we just have to figure out how to fix (or at least find a good workaround) the left bugs,first of all H/W decoding that's at the top of the list now!

On the other side,I'm gonna have my high school exams soon (from 20 of june to approx. 10 of july) so I won't be very active on development :( I hope that with fonix's help bug fixing will be faster,and of course if some of you has ideas/wants to take part in development just ask ;)

talk2nate

Dec 28, 2008
Is this project dead? :( Or should we just wait on like the GTab2 software or something so its more current? I love this just due to the simple fact it keeps my phone and TF similar looking!

talk2nate

Dec 28, 2008
i think so
since the link is dead, and ive asked for it to be reuploaded but no response

The link worked for me this morning and is still working now... Just figured with the GTab2 hitting the market the base would update or project would change. I'd love to get some JellyWIZ!

handisetyadi

Mar 5, 2011
if usb connection doesnt work on this ROM then how can i put files from pc to my tab ?
i prefer wires to transfer files than wireless method

Ugalde97

Jun 16, 2012
Is this form galaxy tab or galaxy note 10.1? I really want to try that awesome multitaking :eek: BTW your link is down.... and also the screenshots...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys! :)

This project originally started by Fonix232 does not only aims to port the TouchWiz ROMs to our device, but to have a full-blown Samsung experience, as good as on the Galaxy Tab 10.1 itself (and of course, a lot better than stock performance).

Features:

Based on latest GT-P7510 3.2 Firmware
    All the goodies a Samsung firmware offers :)
    Kernel made by Roach,edited by Fonix232 (based on Prime kernel)
    Heavily modded build.prop- lots of performance tweaks!
    TweaksZV6 engine by st@matis (big thanks to him :) )
    I themed systemUI a bit to make it more blueish (only status bar and notifications for now)
    SamsungApps,Ebook and PhotoEditor ported from GalaxyTab 7.7 Plus:)
    Pen Memo from GalaxyTab 10.1v
    Removed unuseful and crashy bloatware
    ASUSized a bit this build :p Just kidding,interface is just the same,but some libs and apps are imported from stock 3.2 Asus ROM
    Amazing 3D Photo Gallery from Acer Iconia
    Supernote,MyCloud,Polaris Office and TegraZone ported from ASUS stock 3.
    Diabled OTA check

What's working:

- Boots (using Roach's 1.8.1 Prime kernel)
    - Display, with background light control
    - HW Accel
    - Touchscreen
    - MiniApps
    - Internal and External SD mounting
    - Dock (still weird though)
    - Camera and Camcorder (camcorder only with low quality)
    - Screenshot button
    - the whole UI+ all the Sammy apps included
    - ADB
    - Audio
    - WiFi
    - Bluetooth
    - Lockscreen and Power Menu!
    - GPS and A-GPS
    - Sensors (see later for rotation)
    - Camera and Camcorder
    - Sleep mode

What's not working (hopefully fixed soon):

- H/W Video decoding
    - MTP USB
    - Automatic screen rotation

ScreenShots (yep,just the old ones atm):

SC20120116-211229.jpg

SC20120116-211136.jpg

SC20120116-211048.jpg

SC20120116-211042_0.jpg

DOWNLOAD:

http://min.us/mUpUsyc6W Link UP!

HOW-TO-FLASH time :p

1. Copy the zip to your external/internal SD card (it depends on which CWM are you using)
    2. Reboot to recovery
    3. Do a backup of your current system (in case you want to revert back!)
    4. Wipe Data+Cache+everything :p
    5. Flash the zip, then reboot, and wait the system to boot fully (leave it booting completely EVEN if it seems it's bootlooping at the bootanimation)
    6. Now get your ass to work, and fix some stuff you can :D

Please, if you decide to fix things in it, post about it, so we won't work on the same stuff! This will make things go more efficiently!

Troubleshooting:

Q: The screen not rotating itself it's a pain in the a**. How can I rotate the whole UI?

A: Yeah,autorotation still needs a definitive fix. In the meanwhile I included in the ROM an app called "Display Orientator". Open it,then exit. It will put a small icon in the high-left corner of your screen. If you tap that icon once,the screen will rotate to portrait mode. A long tap on the icon when you're in portrait mode will bring you back to landscape. Nice huh? :)

Q: I need USB connection to my computer!!!

A: Keep calm,at the moment MTP usb mode doesn't work,because of Samsung's kies mode deeply integrated into frameworks. We're working on a temporary workaround,just wait for it :)

Q: ZOMGG HW Video decoding not working!!??1 How can I reproduce my favorite movies now???

A: There's a solution even for this :) Just download the free app "MX Player" (and its correlative Armv7 plugin) from play store,set default decoding as S/W (if you choose S/W [fast] you'll lose too much quality) and ,tada! You can play every video you've stored on your "GalaxyTab" :p
    On the other hand,we know YouTube videos can't be played,unfortunately. If you find a workaround,just tell us :)

Q: I can't see my external SDcard from Sammy's "My Files" app.

A: Yeah,this is because GalaxyTab doesn't have an external SD slot :) Just download from Play Store another file manager (I use RootExplorer,paid app but just great) and you'll be able to mess around with your external sdcard :p

Credits:

Fonix232 - my co-worker,without him nothing of this would be possible! :)
    paulburton - for the initial rotation fix
    Roach2010 - base kernel
    Samsung :p
    Some kind guys over the SGTab 10.1 forums
    You!
    Changelog:

1.4.1:

-Fixed GPS and AGPS
    -Fixed Lockscreen and Power Menu
    -Fixed Camera+Camcorder
    -Integrated some more sd + dock fixes
    -Improved performance
    -Tweaked init.d and build.prop a bit :)
    This Rom must be keep develop or not? I see long time no update or edit from developer

Is this form galaxy tab or galaxy note 10.1? I really want to try that awesome multitaking :eek: BTW your link is down.... and also the screenshots...

i think so
    since the link is dead, and ive asked for it to be reuploaded but no response

well actually link and screenshots ARE still up :D however,I decided to continue development on this project now official ICS has been released for the GTab 10.1 :)

I just need a kernel dev that can edit an ICS kernel for me to make the ROM bootable and you'll have your ICS Touchwiz daily driver :eek:
    Try one of Guevor's ICS kernels

Sent from my EPAD using xda app-developers app
    The min.us link is still working perfectly for me!

Oh,and @everyone: Fonix and me stopped working on this because after many tries I couldn't get ICS TouchWiz booting on my TF... Now since fonix doesn't have his TF anymore, if anyone is interested in helping me (especially with the kernel work) I can start again working on it :)

It tells me the file no longer exists. Could you reupload? I'd love to help but I know nothing on how to make roms

EDIT: STOCK BROWSER ON DESKTOP SITE WORKED!

Sent from my Transformer using xda premium