[Humor][HOX EDITION] You know you're rooted when...

Search This thread

Root-Maniac

Jan 10, 2012
SO. Cali.
So I was bouncing around XDA and found this thread and thought it was pretty neat. Original thread here: http://xdaforums.com/show....php?t=1571645 , and the original original thread here: http://xdaforums.com/show....php?t=1561386

"I saw this thread in the Epic and Rezound forums and related to most of them.. so just post and complete this sentence "You know you're rooted when.."

Examples:
masaidjet: You know you're rooted when you tell a neighborhood hoe to " wipe her cache "

wscott9903: You know you're rooted when 1/2 of your apps require superuser permission.

feralicious: You know you're rooted when your spouse tells you they're leaving you and taking the kids and you think "perfect timing, (insert dev name here) just released a new ICS ROM".

jayochs: you know you're rooted when your phones buggy as hell :p lol

putney1477: You know you're rooted when, you husband, wife, significant other gets a new phone and says, don't you dare come near this phone, it works fine!

jackpot08: You know your rooted when when spend more time flashing roms than using your phone"

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You know you're rooted when someone at a party says “hey you have that awesome 12/8 mp camera phone right? Please take a pic of us” and you can only sheepishly reply “Cyanogenmod doesn’t have working camera yet”

this one happens a lot to me
    You know you're rooted when you're texting your GF and decide to flash a new rom instead.

Yeah I actually did that. :eek:
    Thanks for bringing this thread back to life guys, I appreciate it! :thumbup:

You know your rooted when every other post in the general section is of some noob flashing a international hox rom and bricking his hox.
    :beer:
    Sent from my HTC One XL using xda app-developers app
    You know your rooted when "flash" no longer relates to camera

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk 2
    you know your rooted when your android is three versions newer then the official release