[Q] Do Xperia S roms work on SL?

Search This thread

catalin1122

Feb 7, 2012
Hello guys,
I have an Xperia SL and i want to unlock it's bootloader and flash a custom rom. I want to know if i can flash Xperia S Roms on my device without having problems.
Thank you!

chrissiong

Jun 16, 2012
No no. You are wrg bro. Xperia S rom works fine on xperia SL. They have the same hardware and the only difference is xperia SL is sn overclocked version of xperia s. You are free to flash any rom of xperia s to xperia sl but the model number will shows up as Lt26i instead of lt26ii. You can change it back by simply edit the build.prop. I can confirm xperia s custom rom and kernel works fine on xperia sl because i am also the user of xperia sl:D

Reactions: wrick17

kenkho

Jan 25, 2012
Quezon City
xperia SL

hi guys my xperia SL touch screen is not working properly i already restore factory settings. its a hardware already.

can i buy xperia S LCD to my xperia SL as far as i know same hardware with overclock rom right guys? pls confirm i will buy lcd at ebay anytime soon.

btw, touch screen problem on my SL is not working at the upper part about 1 inch horizontal line not working at all... can i heat it to fix it? :)

Mirhawk

Jan 31, 2014
hi guys my xperia SL touch screen is not working properly i already restore factory settings. its a hardware already.

can i buy xperia S LCD to my xperia SL as far as i know same hardware with overclock rom right guys? pls confirm i will buy lcd at ebay anytime soon.

btw, touch screen problem on my SL is not working at the upper part about 1 inch horizontal line not working at all... can i heat it to fix it? :)

Yes, You can use Xperia S LCD. Don't heat the phone, it might damage other parts.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    No no. You are wrg bro. Xperia S rom works fine on xperia SL. They have the same hardware and the only difference is xperia SL is sn overclocked version of xperia s. You are free to flash any rom of xperia s to xperia sl but the model number will shows up as Lt26i instead of lt26ii. You can change it back by simply edit the build.prop. I can confirm xperia s custom rom and kernel works fine on xperia sl because i am also the user of xperia sl:D