Some iPhone 5 headphones amazing on HTC one xl

sent from HTC one x
unlocked and rooted 2.20 bounty style
you mom said hi :b

Luisit0

Mar 29, 2011
San Juan
Can you be more specific?

Apple ear-pods, I got em and they sound awesome! No noise cancelation cause they arent in-ear and and u can hear pretty much everything outside on 1/4 volume, but they sound great for $30 dollar headphones, and they dont blow up nearly as fast as the previous apple ear phones... Mine havent blown up yet and I listen to music with a looot of heavy bass

Dannyada1988

Feb 20, 2013
Apple ear-pods, I got em and they sound awesome! No noise cancelation cause they arent in-ear and and u can hear pretty much everything outside on 1/4 volume, but they sound great for $30 dollar headphones, and they dont blow up nearly as fast as the previous apple ear phones... Mine havent blown up yet and I listen to music with a looot of heavy bass
I really appreciate apples' products.

Poetique

Aug 22, 2007
Alabama
I must say, I'm rather loving my Brainwavz R1 at the moment.

Easily one of the better sub-$100 IEMs I've heard. Not quite as good as my Xears, but they're also not falling apart like my Xears were. The "atmosphere" on them is alot better on them as well, which is to be expected of a dual-driver IEM.

Definitely not for bassheads though.

thee_anand

May 11, 2011
and these for home use
c6e4c991-4e43-8dbc.jpg
[/QUOTE]

^^^ these are awesome!!

exad

Jan 26, 2010
Montreal
Some may laugh but I use these: CL wp350

For the price they work really really well. I broke the screen on my OneXL dropping it on cement because the headphone wire caught on something so I decided to go bluetooth and I'm not dissapointed at all. I would say the sound quality is on par with a wired headset of similar pricing. Though, the mic sucks. Had I known, I would have bought the wp300s instead and saved some money.

kwelitysoul

Apr 7, 2011
Some may laugh but I use these: CL wp350

For the price they work really really well. I broke the screen on my OneXL dropping it on cement because the headphone wire caught on something so I decided to go bluetooth and I'm not dissapointed at all. I would say the sound quality is on par with a wired headset of similar pricing. Though, the mic sucks. Had I known, I would have bought the wp300s instead and saved some money.

These are cool, buying tonight!

NexusS4gFreak

Sep 13, 2011
Riverdale,GA
I personally love how my apple earpods (new design) work on my one x with beats profile on. They are loud, cancel out enough outside noise, and provide nothing but pure music when i listen to them with no fade tone or ambient noise. Have good bass and just the right amount of treble, can also touch the mid tones good. I am a audiophile and there are a lot of better earphones out there but for the price (i payed ~6 dollars on amazon) you cant get better.

redpoint73

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 24, 2007
Does all Headphones 3.5 mm Jack supports one Xl ? if not how to choose a correct head phones for one xl.

If you mean purely just headphones (not microphone or controls) then yes, virtually any headphones with a 3.5mm jack will work.

If you want the microphone and controls, the mic will usually work but the buttons can be hit or miss. Some buttons may work, or headphones that are intended to work on Android phones (there aren't many) will typically work. Headsets meant for iPhone, the buttons won't work (again, the mic should) or just partially. But I've seen a couple apps that supposedly make the buttons function correctly.

Some higher end headphones that are intended as "HiFi" or "audiophone" have a higher impedance than smartphones can handle. Basically, the phone won't output enough voltage to drive these types of headphones properly. They will still work, but they just may not be as loud as you like.

Reactions: fanaticprakash

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Y would anyone wanna buy headphones that sound better without beats? Thats just dumb man!! Get urself some beats buds. 60.00 bucks on ebay. I love mine!

Sent from my HTC One X using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

Uh, because both the Beats eq curve and Beats headphones suck. It's a marketing ploy. Get yourself some Shures, Grados, AKGs, Audio Technicas, or Beyerdynamics and you'll hear what music is supposed to sound like.
    Uh, I'm a DJ and I know what good headphones sound like. I'm using a pair of manufacturer refurbished Diddy Beats that I bought thru Monster for $79.99 and they sound effing Amazing. All the other brands Metal mentioned are hella good too. Just my 2 cents, I figured with Beats Audio software why not try out the headphones of the same brand. Again just my humble opinion. To each his own.

sent from my Acer A500
    This is a headphone question, doesnt really have anything to do with your phone.

'Klipsch image s4' are probably the highest recommended headphones i've seen.
    Basically every audiophile forum recommends them as a best bang for your buck option.

http://www.amazon.ca/Klipsch-IMAGE-S4-Isolating-Earphones/dp/B001V9LPT4

I also recommend disabling beats audio while using them.

You should also try to use flac audio formats or at worst 320kbps mp3's.
    flac is compressed but lossless audio, like a digital version of a cd.
    if you want to play with flac, you are most likely going to need to buy power amp, for $5.
    Here's something off the beaten path for those feeling a little more experimental:

• Using a Bluetooth apt-X headphones/transceiver: bypass the headphone amp (if it's particularly noisy [ref. GSMArena review by supercurio**] and go straight to wireless transmission. The Bluetooth apt-X (as available on the HOX) is touted as having a near CD-quality transmit rate, but not all headphones support it. If you don't want to lock yourself in to a single set of headphones (although Sennheiser's MM series have won accolades from head-fi's editor), you can use a bluetooth headset (such as the Samsung HS3000) which allows you to plug in your own set of headphones.
      • Pros: - bypass headphone jack circuitry.
        - wireless in most scenarios
      • Cons: - more of a battery drain
        - not lossless
    • Switch up your music player app : besides Poweramp, there's Player Pro and JetAudio, which claim to have either purer playback or great EQ enhancements (potentially, BBE effects on JetAudio)
      • Pros: - cheap, if not free, way to improve playback
      • Cons: - may not make much of a difference and can be headphones-specific.

**Edit: Just found out that HOXL, AT&T HOX and HTC One S, all with Qualcomm's S4, uses Qualcomm's own audio chip set WCD9310, which has much better audio performance [1, 2]. So for these phones, you don't have to worry about noise or poor dynamic range.
    This is a headphone question, doesnt really have anything to do with your phone.

'Klipsch image s4' are probably the highest recommended headphones i've seen.
    Basically every audiophile forum recommends them as a best bang for your buck option.

These Klipsch are what I use and they are amazing, can't recommend them enough.

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA