[Q] C-Rom v6.6 usb audio out

Search This thread

mjanek30

Jun 14, 2014
Hi,

I've recently installed C-ROM v6.6 on my device. This is the first custom rom I've tried on my Note and I'm absolutely stunned by the quality !!

The only BUT VERY IMPORTANT FROM ME thing is that audio is not passed though USB to my car dock. I've searched in the settings and did not find anything to enable it.

I cannot post to this rom related thread (which I don't undestand ... but rules are rules)

Can anybody please help me.

Regards.

Zzgfont

May 11, 2014
Vigevano
Hi,

I've recently installed C-ROM v6.6 on my device. This is the first custom rom I've tried on my Note and I'm absolutely stunned by the quality !!

The only BUT VERY IMPORTANT FROM ME thing is that audio is not passed though USB to my car dock. I've searched in the settings and did not find anything to enable it.

I cannot post to this rom related thread (which I don't undestand ... but rules are rules)

Can anybody please help me.

Regards.

I think that, starting from Android 4.2, Google dropped the feature of audio from USB. I got an original Samsung dock for car and audio connected to the rear audio connector it's not woking since 4.2.