[MOD] Accurate Battery 1% increments

Search This thread

ddggttff3

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 13, 2009
Minnesota
Opened my team black hat app, installed a 10% battery meter.... and its still going at 1% increments! :D

nweaver11

Nov 6, 2010
New York
Will this have any effect on changes we made to the systemui.apk? Or does it only effect the framework? Great job on this MOD! Thanks for the help.

aearles

Dec 9, 2009
Backups are starting to take a long time! :D

It installs fine on Unleashed 1.2X, Got the 1% next to a vertical bar that's colored depending on the battery level. It's not real pretty but perfectly functional. I think I'll see if I can theme over it now and keep the 1% increments. Thanks man!

Tried to take a screen cap but my screenshot app is producing garbage for some reason.

slvrdrgn123

Sep 15, 2009
Used the auto deodexer from nitro and it's working great now. Thanks.

Also installed a different battery icon and it's still working.

aearles

Dec 9, 2009
WARNING

Just wanted to let you guys know that I flashed this successfully, then installed the reverse green stock zip (I'll find a link in a minute). This causes the notification bar to be missing upon reboot. System still started fine and I got back into ROM manager, but unfortunately it wont reboot into CWM.

[EDIT] Bionic Bootstrapper still works though, performing a restore now... glad I followed the backup directions for once.

Last edited:

Rootuser3.0

May 18, 2011
Backups are starting to take a long time! :D

It installs fine on Unleashed 1.2X, Got the 1% next to a vertical bar that's colored depending on the battery level. It's not real pretty but perfectly functional. I think I'll see if I can theme over it now and keep the 1% increments. Thanks man!

Tried to take a screen cap but my screenshot app is producing garbage for some reason.

If you got team black hat app u can mod the battery like it was on the rom i hope?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using xda premium

aearles

Dec 9, 2009
Yeah, I don't have the TBH app, restore didn't do it, and neither did reinstalling this zip, so I ended up reinstalling the rom. Probably just because I don't know what I'm doing.

I think I'll hold off on this until it's integrated into the rom.

Archangel

Inactive Recognized Themer
Jul 14, 2010
Reno, NV
Just changed the icon with UOT and it works flawlessly! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Make sure you change out the update-binary from the UOT kitchen as it is not compatible with bionic and will give you a status 0 abort.

Last edited:

DRLyman

Dec 17, 2009
Worked for me

Running Unleashed 1.2. Used the zip to change to 1% increments and the used the TBH app to change the battery icon. All went smoothly and I didn't have any problems. Here's a screenshot:

1317078382881.png

Reactions: RK KINGKONG

dadsterflip

Aug 31, 2010
I installed just the Services.jar on UNL3ASH3D V1.2X, DT already had the Framework-res.apk ready for 1%. That way you keep the existing theme from him. I've attached it. Again, this is just for UNL3ASH3D V1.2X

tested and working

Thanks for this. I was lazy to do it lol.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

draco259

Nov 1, 2010
I installed just the Services.jar on UNL3ASH3D V1.2X, DT already had the Framework-res.apk ready for 1%. That way you keep the existing theme from him. I've attached it. Again, this is just for UNL3ASH3D V1.2X

tested and working

Awesome thanks, works great!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I do not own a bionic but this has been tested to work properly. The framework is a stock deodexed framework-res.apk. The modded files are services.jar and framework-res.apk. If you run into any issues just let me know! I will make it a flashable zip when I get home later tonight for easy flashing!

Framework-res.apk download: http://www.mediafire.com/?6yw29owowq262a3
    Services.jar download: http://www.mediafire.com/?d9zhuxxg0m8w0z9

The first boot will take longer than normal so do not be alarmed!

You must be deodexed for this to work. Otherwise you will just end up with a new battery icon.
    Working on the flashable zip now. Gimmie like 15 min.

Flashable Zip:

http://www.mediafire.com/?a42v9jxztaddye0

tested and working
    http://www.mediafire.com/?a42v9jxztaddye0

Thats a flashable zip. Ill take this down once nitro puts the link in the OP. And yeah it was fast, I got the idea for 1% increments and then I knew my by nitro did it for the droid x2, and since they are practically the same device, the copy and paste worked. :)
    Worked for me

Running Unleashed 1.2. Used the zip to change to 1% increments and the used the TBH app to change the battery icon. All went smoothly and I didn't have any problems. Here's a screenshot:

1317078382881.png