[Solved] Fix the dreaded perfect SPL.

Search This thread

lesjaw

Jun 3, 2008
Rather than wait, I just ordered an unlocked HTC Hero from the states. I did get an interesting email from HTC support and I quote below:

As per your mail,we understand that you want to know about Google map and Android marketing software in HTC Magic.
We would like to inform you that Android market and Google map software’s are not available in HTC Magic device.
“HTC” is working on this.

By working one could infer anything; but I choose the optimistic view :)

great to hear that..i hope that means to all HTC Magic..even for Indonesian..

smartwild

Oct 11, 2007
I dont have it, we need to ask an aussie to help us with his serial number. so u think this will work , so that will be a sapping or we rename it to sapping?

rahulsh

Feb 3, 2007
I dont have it, we need to ask an aussie to help us with his serial number. so u think this will work , so that will be a sapping or we rename it to sapping?

Armon can you help the india users here...looks like we have the rom of higher version...can it be used to update .10 SPL if yes...how...we have lot of users here with this brick

sticksen

Aug 14, 2009
is it possible to flash sappimg without the 32a radio and a 32b-systemimage to a htc magic?
i tried to erase the radioimage out of the sappimg-zip, but then it´s not flashable anymore...