jerpelea

Senior Recognized Developer
Nov 7, 2006
Lund
sites.google.com
6 bugs so far on my Xperia Active:

- Home Button does nothing
- Bluetooth headsets won't work
I can pair and connect all of them but audio will keep playing on the phone only
BT-Heartrate strap works fine though.
- Audio Playback is stuttering (with both the default player and mortplayer)
- Browser does not work (loads for a while then crashes)
- no data connection (as stated)
- after the phone was lying around for 15m it was very unresponsive (was not able to unlock it) and rebooted by itself

is an problem with wifi
disable wifi when you dont use it !

ani55

May 15, 2011
Far, far away...
Gettin Error in /sdcard/update-cm-9.0.0-RCo-St15i-KANG-signed.zip
(Status 7)
Installation aborted.
on st15i and i have flashed the kernel.
Thanks for the work though

Last edited:

Nezbert

Mar 6, 2010
SW England
I was just thinking:

When I go to Settings>Security>Device Administrators and list the admins for my phone there are none.

Is this maybe why it won't let me enter an APN to enable data access? Or is there still an issue getting the drivers to work correctly?

RafayelG

Apr 1, 2011
Yerevan
i can't call, it doesn't ask for my pin code on Live with walkman

EDIT: when screen off it doesnt go back on

Last edited:

uni3que

Oct 1, 2011
Has anyone else got installation aborted on xperia mini st15i coming from .42 firmware.

NO it doesnt give to me,it gives offset x8cf..but I installed cm9 while on cm7 then flashed the kernel and wiped out all cache and data.
It works well.
As its an alpha release it has glitches so we have to be patient .
Once again thanks FXP! :D

Last edited:

ani55

May 15, 2011
Far, far away...
Guys, do know how to stop browsers from crashing? Thanks
Tried dolphin browser but that crashes too :/
Edit: Solved by using ics browser +
Edit 2: Whoops spoke too soon, this browser doesn't work too know *mad*

Last edited:

Nezbert

Mar 6, 2010
SW England
Because this is a test version isoladisegnata. The programmers are working to iron out all of the bugs. You should be thankful we have a test version to play with before Sony Ericsson even release theirs.

dumraden

Feb 18, 2008
This is SPARTAAAA!!
Install Gapps ani5... if you install them immediately after you install the rom then it will work fine, i guess this answer will get lost within the pages, and more people will start ranting about the browser crashing..

chrisbymoningka

May 13, 2011
Bandung
Install Gapps ani5... if you install them immediately after you install the rom then it will work fine, i guess this answer will get lost within the pages, and more people will start ranting about the browser crashing..

i've install the gapps add on, but still crashed at the browser ..

you can browsing if u use opera mini, tested by me..

SK17i black
CM9 ICS

sahil00150

May 12, 2008
Xperia MIni Lots Of Problem

Screen Buttons Menu And back Buttons Have No Light
Keyboard Has No Symbols And Space Button
When You Choose Ringtones Screen Graphics Will Break and lots of other bugs and lags.

chrisbymoningka

May 13, 2011
Bandung
Xperia MIni Lots Of Problem

Screen Buttons Menu And back Buttons Have No Light
Keyboard Has No Symbols And Space Button
When You Choose Ringtones Screen Graphics Will Break and lots of other bugs and lags.
try to install any keyboard from market (like gingerbread keyboard) and it will work..
for browser try with opera mini browser..
mp3 player try with TTPOD
but with the video player i don't have idea, still lag when playing..
and the youtube lag in playing..

(sorry for my bad english)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    WORKING
    AUDIO - ok
    GPS - ok
    WIFI - ok - new wl12xx_mac80211
    TOUCH SCREEN - ok
    CWM RECOVERY 5.5 - ok
    BT - ok
    GSM - ok
    VIDEO DECODER - ok
    3D - ok
    GRALLOC - ok
    HOTSPOT - ok
    USB UMS - ok
    CAMERA - ok (including video recording)
    ANT+ - ok
    HDMI - disabled
    FM - ok
    CAMERA - ok

NOT WORKING
    look on bug tracker for remaining bugs
    DOWNLOAD
    http://unrestrict.li/FXP

IMPOTANT
    Unlocking device on unlock website or by testpoint voids your waranty !
    hy all

1. we explained serveral times that even if an kernel is tested after all patches are merged there can be upstream changes that break it (no boot bug)
    we test every release when we work on something and then build is started for all devices

2. we release weekely so that we can test togeter for bugs and try to please everybody that is asking for new roms as soon as old one is released (we get mails for new release on monday morning at 5 min after previews rom is released)

3.MOST IMPORTANT - this is an development thread
    if you want to join us you can anytime contribute and fix things but all your pushes are useless unless those are pushed to cyanogen review system so that everybody can test and merge them upstream

4.STOP advertising other roms "i will move to xxx ROM wich is better"
    this is an development thread, you are free move to any rom you wish,

5.STOP asking for SONY features or camera
    those are prop stuff and are not open source
    if you need them move to stock rom

6.DELAYS and BUGS
    we are 4 people maintaining 12 devices and adding 6 new devices
    we have jobs and families, we have our own life and we do the work done usually by hundred people

7.DONATIONS
    we want to thank to all donors wich donated an total amount of supported our work

WE WORK IN OUR FREE TIME AND WE ARE NOT PAYED SO STOP ASKING US FOR DEADLINES, FEATURES, AND BUGS (we will fix/add them in time)
    br
    J
    FreeXperia Team

I think there is a another philosophy and they're not lazy... As I said, please don't be personally.

First one is: I am sure they are testing. But they aren't testing the whole builds, they just flash/add their fixed libraries or modules manually and these work.

Then: The kernel thingy: they fixed their kernel... but possibly forgot to make the appropriate changes to the build scripts that run the complete builds for public delivery. This is almost also a lot of work to do. Just look yourself: hnl_dk posted threads on "how to build you own cm" sync that repos to your workarea and look at the huge amount of build scripts and how they are dependand... ;) if you update/sync your repo regularly you will see there are at least daily changes on the build scripts... as well on the side of cm...
    The cyanogenmod is very collaborative. THere are also sometimes bugs in the CM, that FXP is not responsible of (like this statusbar-bug(s)), but they take the rumors.
    I agree FXP could be more "sorry" also of things they are not really responsible of... but this also would make people more happy. But the philosophy behind is: If a build gets sadly broken by a little mistake... it will get fixed with next build and they do it about every week... but you can do it yourself, too.

More or less I can also say: its the lazy people that don't go through this huge XDA community to find out how to build their own working kernel or how to fix the broken kernels with correct ramdisk... They're also too lazy to make senseful analysis and give appropriate bug reports.

I don't think your view of how they work matches the truth of how they work. Because there is no "they" there is a "we" and a main group called "FXP" that helps us with (developing) skills the most of "we/us" does not have. So in my view it is wrong to nag around. You can whine but at the same time you should give information or do something against that... this will help us making the rom complete :)

Aaand: nags cause lack of motivation, so the more you nag against the "we", the more you destroy it... then don't expect help... etc.

Btw: what do you mean it lags? cm9 is also very smooth now. Remember you have to fill the dalvik cache first. so there is always one or two reboots needed (after full startup) to have this smooth feeling. I also recommend ondemand or smartassV2 governor (smartassV2 has to be added to kernel manually), I also encountered lags with interactive (the default one).
    FXP148 released
    upload will take 1h
    FXP148 extended kernel released for Xperia Mini Pro.

I will release a kernel for the Xperia Mini too later, but please note it is untested, because I don't have such a device.

I will try to release an extended ROM for the Xperia Mini Pro today and one for the Xperia Mini tomorrow (last one untested).

The kernels will have the latest FXP fixes (if they were all released) and the ROM's will now have ALS enabled and a backported CMFileManager included.

See the links in my signature for details.

Edit: kernels for both devices and ROM for one device available, ROM for Xperia Mini is being uploaded now.