Watch face

Search This thread

foody24

Oct 19, 2010
Hi,
Anyone know how I can get the watch face on when I'm wearing it so that it looks like I'm wearing a watch instead of a blank screen. Basically keeping the time on at all time. I've tried everything and can't figure it out. Any pointers on the OwatchON would be great as well. I've tried configuring it but I must be doing something wrong.

rawr

Apr 21, 2007
Toronto
Hi,
Anyone know how I can get the watch face on when I'm wearing it so that it looks like I'm wearing a watch instead of a blank screen. Basically keeping the time on at all time. I've tried everything and can't figure it out. Any pointers on the OwatchON would be great as well. I've tried configuring it but I must be doing something wrong.

Like Loki said, you really don't want the screen on all day. Try this app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.adl.appshaker It works nicely and can be tuned to turn your watch on with just a flick of the wrist.

Neosolidus

Oct 31, 2013
Like Loki said, you really don't want the screen on all day. Try this app: Shaker, It works nicely and can be tuned to turn your watch on with just a flick of the wrist.

Isn't that what OwatchON is supposed to do?( haven't actually used my watch or any of the apps yet to know if they actually work as intended)

syounger64

Mar 25, 2012
I tried Owatchon but apparently it isn't working. The Shake app does work well and has nice options.
Isn't that what OwatchON is supposed to do?( haven't actually used my watch or any of the apps yet to know if they actually work as intended)

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

Like Loki said, you really don't want the screen on all day. Try this app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.adl.appshaker It works nicely and can be tuned to turn your watch on with just a flick of the wrist.

Thanks for this tip! Hope it doesn't drain the battery as yesterday I didn't have Bluetooth or WiFi on yesterday for nearly 14 hours on the road. It was only down 90 percent which is I think its great.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I recommend Gravity Screen app. Best of many apps i tried. Much better than WatchOn