[DISCONTINUED] imilka's CyanogenMod 9 v03 [IMM76D/4.0.4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

robertkuro

Feb 19, 2012
I love this rom I am having zero problems and my signal is full and I am with rogers...probably this is the best rom I have tried so far ...cheers

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

robertkuro

Feb 19, 2012
I only got that on the Chinese leak and then I installed imilka cm9 and it works like a charm

DJ-Tumor

Mar 25, 2012
Viersen
Xiaomi Mi 10
Google Pixel 7
We just love scrolling down a mile to see a one sentence question.:mad:

EXACTLY what I was thinking! :mad:

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

Yesterday I late for a job couse of that isue.
I flash ZCLP6 modem and I can report that it charge faster :)
My phone is charged now and it didn't go off this time.
I'll check again tomorrow when I charge it and report it.

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

Should I do a clean install?
To flash China Repack via Mobile Odin and then CM9 ?

geez I´m gonna fall into a coma if read anymore of that stuff
DUUUUUUDE! MO....DEM....and after flashing a new SOFTWARE the phone charges faster?

He kills me! StandUp comedian of his own league!

dr. xp55

Dec 19, 2011
mines blank is there supposed to be something there? thanks

You need to figure out your carrier's messaging center number. Either Google it, or ask someone else who has a smartphone with the same carrier. And usually it should be 00(your country code)then number. Then press update

sharan.mu

Mar 21, 2012
Bangalore
When is V2?

Bro Imilika.. we are eagerly waiting for your magic of CM 9 V2.. when do you think you will release it? you are just wonderful ... good job bro

---------- Post added at 02:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 AM ----------

I have never flashed modem before. Should I flash it from CWM on top of the working CM9 from imilka?
Any backups before flashing?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA

no back up needed.. just go ahead and flash using CWM

waqas.sonic

Aug 25, 2006
Just reporting back regarding my SOD issue, Reflashed Repack using Mobile Odin, Wiped Etc, Flashed CM9, Everything is now perfect :D

turilo

Jun 17, 2007
Hamilton,Ont
You need to figure out your carrier's messaging center number. Either Google it, or ask someone else who has a smartphone with the same carrier. And usually it should be 00(your country code)then number. Then press update

ok well i added the number and now seems i can get txts but my replys are not being received or getting sent errors even after reboots! is there to remove this now from my phone??:confused:

chasmodo

Dec 28, 2011
Novi Sad
ok well i added the number and now seems i can get txts but my replys are not being received or getting sent errors even after reboots! is there to remove this now from my phone??:confused:

What you actually need to do is re-enter the correct encoded SMSC, not the plain SMSC carrier number. Here's a little tool that'll help you do this:

http://qpr.org/smsc.html

Hope this helps.

Reactions: turilo

dr. xp55

Dec 19, 2011

What you actually need to do is re-enter the correct encoded SMSC, not the plain SMSC carrier number. Here's a little tool that'll help you do this:

http://qpr.org/smsc.html

Hope this helps.

I had the same problem in aosp and cna (thankfully not now). I used that little tool as well, but it didn't work for me, it just gave me an error message. I manually put in my carrier's smsc number and it worked, although yes, after a every reboot I had to do it again. But it did work nonetheless, I was able to send messages after I did that any time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts