[Q] Galaxy s3 Sprint will not turn on

Search This thread

rpalanati

Jun 3, 2014
So at school today, I turned my phone off as class was starting, it was working perfectly. Afterwards, I tried turning it back on and it simply does not at all. I connected it to a charger, no buzzing or anything that usually happens. I removed the battery and put it back in, nothing. I used somebody else's battery, nothing again. There is no response whatsoever. FYI i am running stable version of cyanogenmod 10.1 (android 4.2). Anyone else with the same problem or know how to fix it cheaply??? Or am I screwed??

roirraW "edor" ehT

Senior Moderator
Staff member
No guarantees, but this occasionally does help someone with a similar problem. Take the battery out and leave it out for a good half hour or more. Overnight even better. Put it back in and test it.

If it doesn't work, maybe the power switch inside has completely gone bad. Under warranty or not?

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy SIII on TouchWiz 4.4.2 with Wicked X v6.5, Ktoonsez' latest kernel and the latest Philz Touch Recovery.

Reactions: PervyPrincess

rpalanati

Jun 3, 2014
No guarantees, but this occasionally does help someone with a similar problem. Take the battery out and leave it out for a good half hour or more. Overnight even better. Put it back in and test it.

If it doesn't work, maybe the power switch inside has completely gone bad. Under warranty or not?

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy SIII on TouchWiz 4.4.2 with Wicked X v6.5, Ktoonsez' latest kernel and the latest Philz Touch Recovery.
Ill try it and no not under warranty unfortunately.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thx ill try that. I have a friend who has the same problem with his g2

Sent from a Wicked S3 running Wicked-X