[kernel][InSaNiTy] [ville s4] [aosp] [4.4] [oc/uv]

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I present InSaNiTy kernel for the HTC One S. i have been working for months to get this as stable and usable as possible and am finally ready to release it. i have added features and tweeks stability tested and fixed isues. please leave feedback and donate via paypal if you want to because i have spent many long hours behind the computer screen in some of my free time to make this kernel.

Features:
    Based on linux 3.4.82
    compiled with CORTEX A15 TOOLCHAIN
    tweeked lmk
    avaiable CPU governors: interactive, ondemand, performance, powersave, more to come
    avaiable GPU governors: ondemand, performance, simple
    avaiable schedulers: row, deadline, noop, cfq, more to come
    NTFS read & write support
    Voltage control
    showp1984 3-phase thermal
    in kernel mpdecision and input boosting from showp1984
    Faux sound control v. 3
    Improved alghorithm: SHA1, AES, SQRT, lib/string (glibc version), lib/memcopy (glibc version), XOR (neon)
    dynamic fsync by faux123
    heavly patched memory allocators, RWSEM and mutex (take a look at my github, too many changes to make a list here)
    Faux123 Zram on Android with Lz4 cmopression

bugs: none that I have seen

DOWNLOADS: http://downloads.codefi.re/ethanj99/InSaNiTy_kernel

thanks to:
    rmbq
    faux123
    showp1984
    tk-glitch
    jior001
    flashalot
    rc420head

anyone who i forgot on this list pm me and Ill add you :good:
    New build and name

check OP. I have removed OC and some extra governers and schedualers for now because lasttime i added everything in about 2 days and it got extreamly unstable but everything will eventualy be added back. and the updates here will be more frequient
    ok I have an announcement for you all. I will be moveing on to a new device in a week. And i will not be maintaining this kernel any more. i will however continue vanir and candykat roms. but since i will be doing those roms for my new device plus vanir for the htc one xl too i will not have time to have a personal life and maintane all the projects plus this kernel. I am sorry about the disscontinueing. but i might release an update every now and than but dont expect them more than once every ccouple months if that. thanks for supporting my development of this kernel even though it was short lived and go checkout candykat and vanir roms
    NOT ACCEPTABLE! Definitely the best kernel for the One S with no further development of this Kernel and AOSPA I am lost :(. Thanks for the development of this Kernel! Appreciate all your work. Have fun with your moto g though I don't really understand the advantages of this device...

advantages are lot, first of all: moto g isn't a cursed msm8960 HTC device. for a normal user the advantages are for example you can receive notification when you are connected to wifi (we can't update wifi drivers so we have this bug), for a developer the advantages are he can tweak the kernel w/o stability issues for someone (cos of slow normal fast krait are VERY different for our device)

hardware is good but htc made a horrible sh*t (also our emmc is bugged)