FlyGrip Code

Search This thread

gooch1025

Jan 3, 2012
Hey guys, I just ordered a Flygrip for my Epic and I'm pretty excited for it getting here after I've seen what it does. You can also use it for a kickstand if you want to play your games with something like the PS3 controller and the sixaxis app. I just thought I'd share with everyone that if you purchase one, type in IDIOT for the discount code, you'll save $3.99 and get free shipping. It's already pretty pricey at $30 but why not save a couple bucks? Let me know how it works.

Sent from my MarcusantROM v3 MTD Epic using xda premium

Reactions: irule9000

Fire n mage

Oct 13, 2010
newport news, VA
Hey guys, I just ordered a Flygrip for my Epic and I'm pretty excited for it getting here after I've seen what it does. You can also use it for a kickstand if you want to play your games with something like the PS3 controller and the sixaxis app. I just thought I'd share with everyone that if you purchase one, type in IDIOT for the discount code, you'll save $3.99 and get free shipping. It's already pretty pricey at $30 but why not save a couple bucks? Let me know how it works.

A kickstand too eh... hmm let us know what you think of it when you get it :p it still looked bulky to me in qbking's video.
Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

flastnoles11

Nov 16, 2011
Palm bay
OnePlus 9 Pro
A kickstand too eh... hmm let us know what you think of it when you get it :p it still looked bulky to me in qbking's video.
Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

Man I've had one for a couple weeks now and it is awesome... it is a little bulky but not horribly... I don't know how I ever used my phone without now... like qbking said in his video, once you use one it'll feel awkward holding the phone without it... it is amazing and well worth the 30 dollars...

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

gooch1025

Jan 3, 2012
Man I've had one for a couple weeks now and it is awesome... it is a little bulky but not horribly... I don't know how I ever used my phone without now... like qbking said in his video, once you use one it'll feel awkward holding the phone without it... it is amazing and well worth the 30 dollars...

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Good to hear. It just makes me more excited to get mine.

irule9000

Dec 5, 2010
Boston, MA
I just ordered one using your code, thanks. I got it EXPRESS FOR FREE!!!! LOL!! Though its weird how they charge you for it, but what ever. it cost me 30 bucks and i get it tommorow, unless its buisness days only and then Ill get it either monday or tuesday. I cant wait.

gooch1025

Jan 3, 2012
I just ordered one using your code, thanks. I got it EXPRESS FOR FREE!!!! LOL!! Though its weird how they charge you for it, but what ever. it cost me 30 bucks and i get it tommorow, unless its buisness days only and then Ill get it either monday or tuesday. I cant wait.

Glad I could help, I didn't even know it work on any shipping. You might of just figured out something cool! By the way, mine just came in the mail. I slapped it on my phone and it works perfectly! I can't picture using my phone without it! Now I'm going to have to buy my girlfriend one for her kindle fire.

Last edited:

ShooterMcED

Jan 19, 2011
I've had mine since QBking77 posted his video......sadly I almost forget how to use my phone without it.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Use QBKING77 as the free shipping code instead!!