Body Glove Clear Case Wit Kickstand. Perfect. PICS!!

Search This thread

tundra84

Oct 16, 2009
crazy thing i got that same exact case yesterday too. costs $25 bucks, cute saleswoman.... actually went there looking only for a car mount.
the kick stand is nice and works well, it snaps in place, so it doesnt mistakenly fold easily.
my big problem with it, before i got it, my back cover was like new (i think), but i see a few scratches on it now. i dont know if i did something else, or if i did not snap it on well. I also feel its gonna break whenever i take it off. apart from that its quite nice.
also the car mount i got (its a universal, but i think it might have been made for the mytouch slide). it works perfectly. has a little ball joint on it, so you can watch in portrait or landscape or midway inbetween at any angle. also has a little arm to swivel up or down. the perfect mount. costs $30

I had this exact same case for my hd2 and I noticed some nice long scratches on the METAL back after awhile so you're probably not just imagining things. I cringe at the thought of putting this on the plastic body vibrant...

Sent from my Samsung Vibrant using the XDA app. You may thank Swype for any and all grammar errors.

Aug 17, 2010
Got the same case as in the OP. I only bought it because I needed a hard case and the other option in the store was purple. Figured I would ignore the kickstand, and if it got in the way I would just take it off.

Then I played with it. Aside from being a great little thing to occupy your fingers, the kickstand is actually a great addition. If I'm at a desk or table, instead of having my phone lay flat, I'll have it propped up vertically. I can just grab it (without moving it) and answer messages with my thumb. If I'm on my bed I'll have it propped up horizontally on my bedside table (power button up) so I can answer and read messages on my side.

My only complaints are 1) cheaply made for the price 2) minimal protection (but it does do the job) and 3) using it WILL scratch up the back (but tbh, I don't really care).

I wouldn't buy it again because it is not worth 25 bucks, but ignoring how much I paid for it I am very happy.

Last edited:

pavvy

Aug 27, 2010
I wouldn't buy it again because it is not worth 25 bucks, but ignoring how much I paid for it I am very happy.

I'm with you -- I bought this case in a T-Mobes store the day after I bought my phone. At first, I balked at the price, and thought the case was kinda ugly-looking, but I wanted one to slap on the phone right away. And I've ended up being happy with it -- I actually like the way the phone looks with it on (it kind of hides the chrome from the front, and I like that it's transparent in the back). The "grippy" side panels are great, too. $25 def. feels like too much, but it was a good impulse buy.

True that it doesn't cover the top and bottom edges, but whatcha gonna do.

tundra84

Oct 16, 2009
Where can i buy this now? i cannot find it on the web or in the store?

You can find them in almost any tmo store selling the vibrant or buy it online from the official tmo site. I don't recommend this particular case but that's where you can get it from.

Sent from my Samsung Vibrant using the XDA app. You may thank Swype for any and all grammar errors.

Steeltippin

May 30, 2009
Kansas City, MO
I thought about it but couldn't do it. I had a clear body glove case on my cliq and it got scratched to hell. Made the case look ashy as hell

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App

kolyan

Jan 8, 2008
this case sucks (for me). i might decide to give it away for free to someone in here :) will see.....right now its siting useless on my desk

tundra84

Oct 16, 2009
It's ridiculous, they may as well be lining the insides of their cases with knives.

ryan562

Feb 28, 2010
i don't like this case either. i recently bought the korean one with kickstand and IMHO, is a lot better.

the bodyglove case scratches the back of the vibrant and it also adds to much bulk to the phone.