what rom are people using?

Search This thread

sudkcoce

Sep 25, 2009
Visually, yes Sense is better than any other skinned Android OS for that matter. If they only make it a little bit faster and leaner I would want Sense rather than AOSP. To each his own. :beer:

via xda app

In that case I think you should really try the Sense rom in my signature. It's really fast... ;)

SL!D3

Sep 9, 2012
NRW
eg00r22.cwsurf.de
hay guys
i want to try the insertcoin rom but i cant find any dl links :-/does anyone have the rom and would upload it on mediafire?

Gesendet von meinem HTC Desire mit Tapatalk 2

Scytheb

Dec 16, 2010
I am using AOKP JB rom since a month... pretty stable and fast rom...

I'm now using VJ Cm10 JB 4.1.2. It carries over work from nikez and evervolv (kernel etc).
Seems to me that now some jelly bean roms are getting acceptable for daily use, no hard bugs , except maybe camera and tethering issues. Pretty fast too (albeit no sense) . Although I am starting to wonder if my phone's getting too old for this s...

:)

Apr 9, 2010
Spazedog ICS 0.9.0 for a few days.

MildWild sometimes seems to be a bit faster but I can't use a gingerbread rom again after owning a gnexus.

Sent from my HTC Desire using xda app-developers app

nocturo

Dec 6, 2012
I just switched to using MildWild MW-1 rom and it's best ROM for me so far. I've been using in past JB roms based on Nikez work (CM10, MIUI, AOSP) and there always were some kind of issues. I think this is by far best rom for desire even if it's not JB!

Emilml

Apr 18, 2010
I'm running vijendrahs CM10 v2.8 rom, it's working great so far, fast and very stabil!

yeahman45

Dec 26, 2010
yea jellynow is the fastest JB :D but it reboots tooooo much :(

im using miui xj with class 10+ sdcard and its even faster than htc's official rom!

Sent from my GT-P7300 using xda app-developers app

last time i checked (a month ago), Qiss rom JB is the fastest JB rom and the only stable JB rom for daily use. (sidenote: miui XJ is pretty good too, used it for 6-7months)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Supernova good support thread =J
    Yea it is one of those that i had in mind, the problem is, i went trough the htc desire thread and i was lost with all that data++ and other addons that i dont like. I also found the thread with stock roms, yet those unroot you. What i didn't find, is stock rom that would not unroot my phone. I was searching for something stable, optimized stock rom or something. You got any suggestions? Or a direct link to the rom you had in mind?

guide in my sig by Mr.Mefisto and go down to rooted stock roms

Sent from my HTC Desire
    RSK Sattelite SuperSense4.1
    You mustn't compare sense .35 kernels with AOSP kernels. .35 AOSP kernels are really old, but a few of us still use them as we think them better on battery life and SD card trasnfer.

.35 sense kernels are much newer. It is not the same .35

You're going to have to live with your sd card speed if you want to stay on AOSP roms.
    i have tried all kinds of diferent ics roms and none of them was functional, camera is horible, video recording speciali horible. curently on gb not going on ics until evrything is perfect.
    I'm using MIUI right now. I like so much :D

I'm using MIUI from yesterday and I found it really nice and smooth and fast buutt, there is a big BUT :(. I cannot copy files to my sdcard using the usb cable faster than 1.5 - 2 MB/s and it is really annoying. Before MIUI I used to play with supernova and copying to and from the sdcard was amazing. Up to 10 mb/s.