Honeybread theme with Horizontal bars and Honeycomb battery w/increments of 20%

Search This thread

leyvatron

Dec 6, 2007
Los Angeles
Here's the honeybread theme with horizontal bars and Honeycomb battery w/increments of 20%.

I take no credit for this... Haxzamatic gets most and a few others including nbeebe24... please take the time and thank him for the Nexus S work.

>Install/overwrite, Pick theme with "theme chooser" and reboot phone.

I'm on nightly #6

My Nexus S picture below with the theme.

Here is my dropbox link..... Enjoy!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/19387281/Honeybread w Honeycomb battery

Attachments

• Picture.jpg
    Picture.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 3,170
Last edited:

jsaade

Feb 21, 2011
I am a n00b but I dt know how to install thes mes. I am on 2.3.2 rooted. I googled and some tutorials said installing themes is done via recovery menu but it always says installation aborted any special thing I shld do yo mKe this wotk?

MaliceOmega

Sep 18, 2010
Brooklyn
Here's the honeybread theme with horizontal bars and Honeycomb battery w/increments of 20%.

I take no credit for this... Haxzamatic gets most and a few others.

>Install/overwrite, Pick theme with "theme chooser" and reboot phone.

3 things.
[to everyone else] 1. if the file dloads as ".bin" just rename the extension to ".apk" and install.
[to the Dev] 2. can i request a copy of this theme that still uses the vertical signal and wifi bars (they rocked)
3. cant wait when this gets a full battery percentage lol

nbeebe24

Jun 16, 2009
Some phones just won't show the one percent increments

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA App

nbeebe24

Jun 16, 2009
Well he says in the open that this theme only has the 20% increments. I'm assuming it would just b a matter of adding the extra pngs when he has the time

Well I am the one who actually created this file w/the circle battery and horizontal bars. I added all the PNG files. Some phones just won't display in 1% increments

nbeebe24

Jun 16, 2009
Proof this currently works in 1% increments
626cd854-5a3d-3fbc.jpg

leyvatron

Dec 6, 2007
Los Angeles
Ahhh.... good stuff buddy. Ill change the credits in a bit. Im not taking any credit for this... I just wanted the Nexus S community to have it. The other thread is just full of clutter.

If you want me to take it down, please let me know. If you want me to update any links, please let me know.

nbeebe24

Jun 16, 2009
Ahhh.... good stuff buddy. Ill change the credits in a bit. Im not taking any credit for this... I just wanted the Nexus S community to have it. The other thread is just full of clutter.

No not at all. I was just telling that guy above me that I was the one who made the mods. He was writing to me like I had no idea what I was talking about

If you want me to take it down, please let me know. If you want me to update any links, please let me know.

nbeebe24

Jun 16, 2009
I was just trying to let MaliceOmega know that I am the one who added the personal touches. I'm not just a babbling fool :)

leyvatron

Dec 6, 2007
Los Angeles
Oh... cool deal.

Post the link with 1% drain, if u don't mind... or start a new thread and ill delete this one.

nbeebe24

Jun 16, 2009
The link I posted is the 1% file. Did you flash the other file I included in the other thread? If not, try that

leyvatron

Dec 6, 2007
Los Angeles
Had ur theme installed... wiped dalvik and installed the kitchen file in recovery. Reboot and all is good so far.

can u share ur live wallpaper.... Looks awesome. I like the color swap.

Top Liked Posts