(App/Game) Kainy

Search This thread

devi59

Aug 23, 2011
Belle Fourche
http://www.kainy.com/
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kainy.client
:eek::D:D:D:D
I don't have it, it is $5.04 in the app store. I just emailed the developer to ask if our Xperia Play controls will work with this. The Videos on Youtube look awesome (Playing WoW and others) But I don't want to shell out the cash if the only option is onscreen controls.
Thoughts???

What's Kainy?
Kainy is a remote desktop oriented for gaming and performance.
Stream your games from your PC into your Phone/Tablet.
Available for Android (Phone, Tablet).
Available soon for Ipod/IPhone/IPad.
Why Uses Kainy?
Play your PC Games Everywhere (Wifi/3G/4G)
Easy to Setup, to Install and to Play!!!
About 100 Preset Templates for Controls and UI.
Up to 60 fps.
Customize your Interfaces (Buttons and Controls).
Apply your Custom Pages (Interfaces) for each of your Games/Applications.
Use Accelerometer to control your Games.
Support Fullscreen, Sounds, Bluetooth Keyboard...
Authentication/Data encryption in 128 bits.
Get Started On Kainy!
Download Kainy for Windows!
Download Kainy on the Android Market!
Run Kainy for Windows!
Launch Kainy Application on your Phone!
Synchronize and Play your favorite games!

devi59

Aug 23, 2011
Belle Fourche
Just got a response back from the developer, its GREAT news!

Hi Rob!

Yes it should support the XPeria Play but I "hardcoded" values for buttons like (cross/triangle/square/select/start).

I will try soon (< 2 weeks) to add an option that you will be able to set a specific action like (spacebar, d, control, ...) for each buttons of xperia.

I add your request in my backlog. I've received feedbacks and now i'm fixing bugs and add new features.

I will release a new version (Kainy 1.01) this Sunday .

Best Regards and thanks for your comments, suggestions and post on XDA,

JS.

ridder215215

Dec 19, 2011
Leiden
Yes, the PC will have to be switched on. The way it, if I understood it right, is that it streams the video to your phone and then adds controls on your phones screen.

eros78

Dec 14, 2006
I am very interested in this app and the idea. If the analogs work and the gameplay is smooth even over a 3g network as advertised then I'm on it. I am just curious how that would work and if there is be a demo to try.

Phu_Kang

Jul 4, 2011
South Jakarta
i emailed the dev.
and wow,fast response.
i'm asking about the internet minimum requirement and the plus value than another diff remote app.

here is the answer:

For the Local Wifi is really fast. You should get a 30-60fps depends of your phone and computer.
And for the internet connection, there are 2 mains factors, your internet provider for upload (computer->internet) and your phone download bandwidth (internet->phone).
I have a really low upload connection at home. So I optimized the software to be able to work at 0.5 mbps for "internet mode".
And if the speed is too low, I've created 4 types of quality image between low->high quality.

I think the plus values is customization like you can customize your games and they keep the settings.
So if you customize Skyrim, after customize wow, and come back to play skyrim, you'll get skyrim settings.
And each applications has 5 pages, so you can only put minimal buttons and switch pages.

I definetely want to buy this app next month,still wait my salary pay off.

cyclonmaster

Mar 27, 2011
cyclonmaster.blogspot.com
Then what is the point of this?

Sent from my R800i using XDA

Imagine you are not at your computer right now, so boring and want to continue playing Mass Effect 3, Darksiders, PS2 games, Dreamcast games, Gamecube games, Wii games through various types of emulator etc.

While sometimes I'll leave my laptop at the first floor and kind of wanted to play PC games downstairs at my sofa or far...far..away from my home. It's very usefull. It's like your own ONLIVE system. I have use this kind of thing before with PSPDisp. But it's limited to WiFi connectivity. But Kainy can connect using WiFi/3G/4G...Wow!!!

Reactions: UndisputedGuy

UndisputedGuy

Dec 13, 2011
I see, not much of a point for me since I wouldn't keep the laptop on probably but useful for others

Selim873

Apr 8, 2011
I would love to see an advert version of this, I want to try it so bad but I just can't pay for it. Plus, I saw something about a laptop as I skimmed through this, try an older game. The ONLY reason why I want this app is so I can play Grandia 2, since the Dreamcast emulator for Android hasn't come out, and the PC version is SO low end, I'll be playing once I remember how I got it to run on XP. Stupid Win98 only titles. lol

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http://www.kainy.com/
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kainy.client
    :eek::D:D:D:D
    I don't have it, it is $5.04 in the app store. I just emailed the developer to ask if our Xperia Play controls will work with this. The Videos on Youtube look awesome (Playing WoW and others) But I don't want to shell out the cash if the only option is onscreen controls.
    Thoughts???

What's Kainy?
    Kainy is a remote desktop oriented for gaming and performance.
    Stream your games from your PC into your Phone/Tablet.
    Available for Android (Phone, Tablet).
    Available soon for Ipod/IPhone/IPad.
    Why Uses Kainy?
    Play your PC Games Everywhere (Wifi/3G/4G)
    Easy to Setup, to Install and to Play!!!
    About 100 Preset Templates for Controls and UI.
    Up to 60 fps.
    Customize your Interfaces (Buttons and Controls).
    Apply your Custom Pages (Interfaces) for each of your Games/Applications.
    Use Accelerometer to control your Games.
    Support Fullscreen, Sounds, Bluetooth Keyboard...
    Authentication/Data encryption in 128 bits.
    Get Started On Kainy!
    Download Kainy for Windows!
    Download Kainy on the Android Market!
    Run Kainy for Windows!
    Launch Kainy Application on your Phone!
    Synchronize and Play your favorite games!

Umm to play your computer games on your phone when not at your computer. Like remote desktop but specifically for gaming

Imagine you are not at your computer right now, so boring and want to continue playing Mass Effect 3, Darksiders, PS2 games, Dreamcast games, Gamecube games, Wii games through various types of emulator etc.

While sometimes I'll leave my laptop at the first floor and kind of wanted to play PC games downstairs at my sofa or far...far..away from my home. It's very usefull. It's like your own ONLIVE system. I have use this kind of thing before with PSPDisp. But it's limited to WiFi connectivity. But Kainy can connect using WiFi/3G/4G...Wow!!!
    Like the author said, it's for gaming desktops mostly...
    Most laptops lack the power of a desktop...
    Laptops are made to be carried around, so why bother replying?