[ROM][05.06] Team Venom presents: ViperX 4.1.1 - welcome to the future

Search This thread

forumhookersdotcom

Apr 22, 2012
Icon names are not showing in desktop suddenly .

yqumumaz.jpg

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

NickDunn

Oct 14, 2011
canton
I'd rather have things properly tested than earlier released..

BTW, instead of the powersaver notification you also have it in the EQS .. that's much more space efficient. Just move that one up to the first position or something ;)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

u can install something there yrself mate, like widgets on notifi. ;)

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

Try venom tweaks - sense - hide icon labels

ooops, suddenly back. :banghead::banghead:

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

I'm on 3.4.3 and my phone loses power if I use mobile data at all when on the charger. (Plugged in to power not usb) can anyone confirm that this is fixed in the latest build? And does this Rom have the fast charge via usb feature?

1st, reboot yr phone to see if still looses power.
2nd, next build will include the fast charge function by default kernel. and u can flash a custom kernel for now, before Rich release it. :D
Cheers.

_ice_man_

Jul 17, 2012
hi guys,
i seem to loose a lot of power on 3.6.0. For instance when im in stand by mode my phone keeps eating my battery, in half hour 6-8% and the screen isnt even on?
And my wifi singnal got worse after i installed this version. I reinstalled the rom twice now and stll have this issuses. 3.5.0 was flawless . is something wrong with the build or the kernel?

Patrics83

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 19, 2010
Gothenburg
hi guys,
i seem to loose a lot of power on 3.6.0. For instance when im in stand by mode my phone keeps eating my battery, in half hour 6-8% and the screen isnt even on?
And my wifi singnal got worse after i installed this version. I reinstalled the rom twice now and stll have this issuses. 3.5.0 was flawless . is something wrong with the build or the kernel?

Option 1) Check your apps that are running in the background... And don't restore system data with TitaniumMessUp.
Option 2) Flash 3.5.0 instead.
Option 3) Flash 3.6.1 RC2 (dang, you cannot. sorry).
Option 4) Flash a RUU.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL VIPER X JB FAQ

The aim of this post is to answer the common questions related to VIPER X JB :good:

This is catered to the ever present, NEW BORN NOOB to the SEASONED SERIAL FLASHER :p

PS: I am not going to explain how to setup ADB and where to find HTC Sync drivers, there are TONS of threads and if you're really lazy, just GOOGLE IT!!!!!

Without further a doozie, lets get the FAQ on with things :highfive:

FAQ

Q: Sweep to Wake not working.
    A: No custom (htc source)kernel for that yet.​

Q: Missing C in Clock/Weatherwidget
    A: Known issue.. fixed in 3.3.3OTA​

Q: After installing OTA i cant go into recovery.
    A: Remove OTA.zipp from SD sd/download/​

Q: Changing Fonts not working
    A: Select mount system as read/write in Tweaks​

Q: Lag in Appdrawer
    A: Disable transparency​

Q: OTA doesn't flash in Recovery
    A: Try to use recommended TWRP recovery​

Q: Can I flash Viper X JB on my HOX
    A: YES, provided you have a HOX with at least HBOOT 1.31 (1.36/1.39 RECOMMENDED)​

Q: How do I get HBOOT 1.31/1.36/1.39?
    A: HBOOT 1.31/1.36/1.39 are UNFORTUNATELY CID dependant!!!!​

Q: CID you SAY?? What BLASPHEMY is this you speak OF????
    A: It is your Customer ID, this is based on where you purchased your HOX (VodaFone, Car Warehouse, Crack Dealer, ETC ETC)
    They are not universal and are not supplied by your local hook up and there is nothing Team Venom can do to change that.​

Q: How do I check my CID?
    A: Use THIS simple app​

Q: My CID is among the privileged few what now???
    A: Check THIS thread for the safest and easiest way to upgrade your HBOOT to ViperX JB compatiblity.
    Once on the needed HBOOT, you may flash ViperX JB and ENJOY a REAL CUSTOM ROM​

Q: I used OMG SUPER MOD zip on ICS Viper, will it work on JB Viper.
    A: NO, unless your developer has updated the MOD/APP for 3.14.401.31 base it wont work.
    ViperX also has an extensively modified framework-res.apk and any mods that modify this apk WILL break VenomTweaks.​

Q: My battery drains fast/look my battery stats
    A: If you want to discuss batterystats/usage (on custom kernels in the future) Go to Goku80,s thread

NB: I will update this FAQ as time permits will more info related to questions regarding ViperX JB and ViperX ICS, this is as much as I am able to do tonight.​
    changelog.png

ViperX 4.0.0

• Sense 5
    • Based on 4.18.401.2 release-keys
    • Android 4.2.2
    • Many tweaks available, more to come
    • Updated Spanish, Russian translations, D-SHEL , guillerag

Few hours late from the 2-3 Days. Sorry had to sleep :(
    Good morning fellow viper users :)

I have some news

Will be releasing new Rom within 2-3 days.

Thankyou for your patience.

Regards Roos

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app