[Q] New to Gnabo Rom

Search This thread

auto1o1

Aug 19, 2014
hey everyone I have a question about Gnabo Rom v6. I have the 2012 n8013 and I was wondering about the flash process. I am on android version 4.1.2. Do I have to do anything else before i flash Gnabo? I have CWM 6.0.4.6 installed on my tablet and am already rooted. I was about to give up on this device since it doesnt look like we will be receiving an official KitKat update and then i found Gnabo Rom. Looks awesome. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Sukram2014

Jun 24, 2014
Cham
hey everyone I have a question about Gnabo Rom v6. I have the 2012 n8013 and I was wondering about the flash process. I am on android version 4.1.2. Do I have to do anything else before i flash Gnabo? I have CWM 6.0.4.6 installed on my tablet and am already rooted. I was about to give up on this device since it doesnt look like we will be receiving an official KitKat update and then i found Gnabo Rom. Looks awesome. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

No problem, just backup your data, because you will have to do a full wipe within CWM. Install strictly the way posted in tbe Gnabo section first posting. After all finished, you can restore apps and data. Do not forget to finally clean dalvik cache!

Wait a few days more for Boefflas Kernel will be public, the you will have perfekt running Gnabo with 4.1.2 Bootloader :)

Markus.

auto1o1

Aug 19, 2014
thanks for the replies. I successfully installed Gnabo Rom v6 and it is incredible. everything works perfectly!

Top Liked Posts