I need help re-debricking my device

Search This thread

DreadWulf

Aug 24, 2014
I had the CyanFox(v2 running kk) rom and TWRP on my I747 wanted to go back to stock. I used triangleaway, and I factory reset my device. Then I flashed the stock recovery, worked fine. Then... I flashed "I747UCUEMJB 4.3" (http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=52341560&postcount=227) with odin. It 'passed' and now my phone is completely bricked. I can not get into my recovery or download mode. Nothing. If I plug in the usb I get a red led if I don't have the battery in. I see my phone in device manager (Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008) I went out and got a 16gb class 10 sdcard for it. Win32DiskImager is not working for me. Most of the images that I've tested didn't work (for the wrong bootloader).

I booted into Fedora, grabbed the "SGH-I747U-CUEMJB3" Debrick image, I open it and clicked restore image and selected my 16gb class 10 sd card, poped it in my phone and it WORKS! I odined the stock 4.3 tar and twrp. At 3am I was so stupidly excited I flashed "boot_CWM_I747MVLUEMK5" IN TWRP!.... I REBRICKED MY PHONE *facepalms* Looking at it now that's for ClockWorkMod and the Canadian variant of my device, I should of just left it alone.... (The zip was in a folder the the stock rom created on the sdcard, my 64gb card couldn't be mounted.) When I try using the "SGH-I747M-UEMK5" debrick it doesn't work, same goes for the "SGH-I747U-CUEMJB3" debrick. I am a huge idiot and I need some help here, and I refuse to 'jTag'. How can fix this, any help is appreciated!

:eek: