[Q]installing icw(unlocking boothloader prob)E10i

Search This thread

devilakos

Oct 7, 2011
Athens
Hello,i would like to ask you about unlocking boothloader and installing nAa kernel.I was gonna to unlock boothloader untill i noticed that some devices has problems(due to construction date).i see in the battery sticker my device is 11w30 but in the upper corner says it is 10y39.
my question is can i unlock my boothloader without hard bricking my device or not??:confused:
(rom i was gonna install :Aokp ics beta1[28])
thx for your time

Edit:soz 4 my english ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: dewanshu93

devilakos

Oct 7, 2011
Athens
yes no one is repo:Drted a bricked device due manufacturing date
y think is ok

no one seems to report that they have problems related to mfg date.

if you see at the E10i android development forum at nAa kernel requirments you will see the developer to warn us about this date...

"i will try and see what will happen" edit: what i should do?
Edit2: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1481630&page=1

........ it has some reported bricks from costruction date!
Ow i cant risk it......
ok maybe i can but i want a confirmation or sth......

ps: :'( i want to have ics now the Adreno drivers for E10i are released :(

Last edited:

devilakos

Oct 7, 2011
Athens
still waiting 4 an answer!i cant have my phone hard bricked but in the other hand i cant have the minicm 7 2.0.7! plz help!an1

XGr7078

Dec 1, 2011
Durgapur
still waiting 4 an answer!i cant have my phone hard bricked but in the other hand i cant have the minicm 7 2.0.7! plz help!an1

I don't what your problem is but mine is 10W47 and I unlocked my bootloader just fine. But 1 thing YOU have to be BRAVE to unlick the bootloader. Though there is no risk at all if you do it correctly by followimg step by step from here and you can unbrick your device just in case if you go wrong somewhere.

Hope I could help You!!!!!!!!

Reactions: devilakos

devilakos

Oct 7, 2011
Athens
I don't what your problem is but mine is 10W47 and I unlocked my bootloader just fine. But 1 thing YOU have to be BRAVE to unlick the bootloader. Though there is no risk at all if you do it correctly by followimg step by step from here and you can unbrick your device just in case if you go wrong somewhere.

your date is in 2010 so ur is safe but thx for the url for unlocking boothloader because it has a link to check if it is safe2 unlock my phone!!!!!!
(this kind of brick is hard brick it wont even flash the light so i would have 2 send it 2 se if i damage it!) THX!!

XGr7078

Dec 1, 2011
Durgapur
your date is in 2010 so ur is safe but thx for the url for unlocking boothloader because it has a link to check if it is safe2 unlock my phone!!!!!!
(this kind of brick is hard brick it wont even flash the light so i would have 2 send it 2 se if i damage it!) THX!!

If want you can retrieve your phone by yourself only. I have read the post and fixed my phone of my own two to three times. And for thanking, you can always press the thanks button........:D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello,i would like to ask you about unlocking boothloader and installing nAa kernel.I was gonna to unlock boothloader untill i noticed that some devices has problems(due to construction date).i see in the battery sticker my device is 11w30 but in the upper corner says it is 10y39.
    my question is can i unlock my boothloader without hard bricking my device or not??:confused:
    (rom i was gonna install :Aokp ics beta1[28])
    thx for your time

Edit:soz 4 my english ;)