[REF] [Sense 2.5 tweaks & mods][CABS] Last updated 12/02-2010 -10:20

Search This thread

Ciddy

Nov 15, 2008
Ok guys, here's a challenge: Would it be possible to get text selection in ANY application like it is in the Sense messaging tab?

It features two small handles that make the whole selection process MUCH easier...

Also, I've seen screen grabs of sense home screens with 4 quick links. Is there a cab for that? I tried searching but neither "4 quick links" nor "4 rows" came up with results...

Last edited:

NZtechfreak

Sep 5, 2008
Quick question - does installing this taskmanger break anything else in the HD2 Sense build? Alternative ones seem to be messing with things...

niknik76

May 17, 2007
Quick question - does installing this taskmanger break anything else in the HD2 Sense build? Alternative ones seem to be messing with things...

It disappeared for me after a while and I had to reinstall - that's the only mess I had :) Cool to have it back - used it all the time on my Topaz

NZtechfreak

Sep 5, 2008
Thats awesome, thanks :)

EDIT: Installed and working perfectly just as it used to on my Touch Pro/Xperia...

Last edited:

niknik76

May 17, 2007
smaberg, thanks for all your tweaks!!

When I install the "autolock disable" and soft reset - I still get the lock after I hit the "hang up button" to turn the screen off and then turn the screen on again.. Am I doing something wrong?

niknik76

May 17, 2007
smaberg, thanks for all your tweaks!!

When I install the "autolock disable" and soft reset - I still get the lock after I hit the "hang up button" to turn the screen off and then turn the screen on again.. Am I doing something wrong?

chrisbert

Apr 16, 2008
hi smaberg

thx for your nice tweaks - please can you create a .cab for Contact - 4 in a Row?

ThX

Best regards

chris

niknik76

May 17, 2007

davidguate

Oct 12, 2009
Thanks!! i got my HD2 yerterday fron katshin so i will try dem and tell lateer how they work.

GBG.

Edit:
All work greate!! Thanks

Touch X reset and wifi.cab -adds shortcuts for quick reset and WiFi on/off, nice to have on new program tab..
Where exactly are this?

Last edited:

smaberg

Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks!! i got my HD2 yerterday fron katshin so i will try dem and tell lateer how they work.

GBG.

Edit:
All work greate!! Thanks

Touch X reset and wifi.cab -adds shortcuts for quick reset and WiFi on/off, nice to have on new program tab..
Where exactly are this?

they are under the clock, bit cab inställs tjej to startmenu, do you will have to add them yourself..

Yeah sorry. I meant the vibration feedback you get in Manila when you select a tab for example. Is there a CAB you can make to disable it? Or can it be done in an easier way?

in settings when disabling haptic feedback, it also removel the tabs vibrations.

d3l1

Nov 18, 2009
Does someone know the difference between Opera mini5 and Opera 10 beta?

Opera mini 5 is a java-based program whereas Opera 10 is a native application. Means Opera will integrate into WinMo, Opera Mini is just an independent application. I'd go for Opera, because Opera Mini is for older and smaller phones with bad native browsers like my old P1i.

Top Liked Posts