Keyboard

Search This thread

andieha

Nov 2, 2010
Hi,

I am happy with the Mojo, and are using it mostly for media.
To control, I am using a wireless keyboard with irda adapter connected to the usb v2 port.

Now want to use it for gaming at the same time off course.
The problem is when connecting the gamecontroller in usb v3 port.
Sometimes wifi stopped working, and the keyboard loses connection as well.

Have you tried keyboard (with mouse) and the gamecontroller at the same time?
What are your experience and what type of keyboard are you using?

Mad Catz Nate

Dec 30, 2013
www.madcatz.com
I usually have MOJO set up in a desktop setting with a wired keyboard/mouse connected to a USB hub, which in turn, is connected to the MOJO. Also played around with a few wireless keyboard/mice. No issues with having keyboard/mouse/etc connected at same time as the CTRLR's USB dongle. The only problem is getting used to the virtual keyboard disappearing if a keyboard is connected.

To note, I use one of our Mad Catz RAT's that has on-the-device DPI adjustment, letting me adjust pointer speed on the fly.

andieha

Nov 2, 2010
Performed a backup using Titanium and then connected the irda keyboarb in the usb 2.0 usb port.

Worked without any problems this time

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

mherma

Jan 11, 2014
Wheatfield, IN
Performed a backup using Titanium and then connected the irda keyboarb in the usb 2.0 usb port.

Worked without any problems this time

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

I keep a logitech wireless mouse handy. When I need it I just plug in the dongle to the 2.0 port on back. No issues using the mouse or CTRLR simultaneously.

willdj79

Sep 23, 2013
I'm trying to figure out the best way to have the virtual keyboard hide while I use my bluetooth keyboard/mouse combo. I am using a logitech Mediaboard Pro which was built for the ps3. It doesn't connect with a dongle , it is true blutooth. I'm not sure if that makes any difference with how it effects hiding the virtual keyboard or not. I have been connecting to it with in the settings, blutooth menu. I have tried a couple of the Null keyboard apps in Google play with no luck. Anybody have any suggestions.

gwaldo

Dec 30, 2013
Melb.
xpcoin.com
Can someone please recommend a decent bluetooth keyboard with touchpad. No usb dongle.

Thanks
Bluetooth combo keyboards/mouse generally don't come with USB adaptors.
So, I think any BT2 (classic) keyboard will work, mine works fine (a bit too small) but as Nate says have to escape out of the virtual keyboard.
USB keyboard doesn't do this.

The next firmware update should help with that issue - we're hoping to release it very, very soon.

:fingers-crossed:
Looking forward to it :eek:

willdj79

Sep 23, 2013
I've posted the link to the latest firmware update here:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2647180

Install that and it should sort the onscreen keyboard issue as Bluetooth keyboards will now correctly detect as physical keyboards.

Thanks, did the update and I'm really glad by the better support to blutooth keyboard. Now the mojo will remember my blutooth after rebooting. Also I noticed the word suggestion at the bottom of the screen. Is there a quick method of inserting the suggested word other than using the mouse to pick it. Thanks

Reactions: gwaldo

Top Liked Posts