[Q] I9300 rooting methods.
Hi all, I was reading about all of this Eexynos Abuse and Framaroot so I was thinking to finally install a new rom on my I9300 to get rid of the brand and other stock junk. But, I have few questions about these methods that do not require Odin:
- Which should I use?
- Got 4.1.2 any problem with that?
- How can I know if my device is totally compatible?
- About that thing that breaks camera, how can I prevent it? Is there a working fix?
- Stupid question: is a total brick possible?
- Another stupid question: after the rooting, flashing the rom process is still the same? Root -> install Rom Manager to get the recovery -> Wipe data/cache -> flash rom.
- Any other advices?
I have already rooted and flashed an HTC Desire but it was freaking easy (also, I didn't care at all, but now I'm jealous of my I9300). Well, thanks answers.