[Q] THOR:Status bar and optional bar are disappear.

Search This thread

bigbigbossly

Jan 14, 2014
HI, here is my situation: my status bar and optiona bar are disappear for no reason, they just go black and no response.
I have tried using Amazon recovery which is helpless, then i created a rom slot and flash the thor-gapps-rom (update 2). I did backup/restore and yes, i got status bar but it can not hide.Is there anyone can help me out?

kschang

Dec 11, 2010
San Francisco, CA
HI, here is my situation: my status bar and optiona bar are disappear for no reason, they just go black and no response.
I have tried using Amazon recovery which is helpless, then i created a rom slot and flash the thor-gapps-rom (update 2). I did backup/restore and yes, i got status bar but it can not hide.Is there anyone can help me out?

Reflash from scratch. There's a "clean" Amazon ROM in the Safestrap 3.70 topic.

bigbigbossly

Jan 14, 2014
Reflash from scratch. There's a "clean" Amazon ROM in the Safestrap 3.70 topic.
thank you. I just fixed my problem. I knew there is a clean amazon ROM in that topic.but i guess its only works on ROM slot but original stock. I don't want to get a boot loop or something like that.

I post my solution in case other guys may need: flash amazon os ROM in a romslot then backup it. Restore your backup to stock.that's it.

kschang

Dec 11, 2010
San Francisco, CA
thank you. I just fixed my problem. I knew there is a clean amazon ROM in that topic.but i guess its only works on ROM slot but original stock. I don't want to get a boot loop or something like that.

I post my solution in case other guys may need: flash amazon os ROM in a romslot then backup it. Restore your backup to stock.that's it.

it works fine on Rom slots. The catch is it will also 'unregister' your device from the stock ROM as you associated the device SN with a new UUID.