If you were to spend 1000$ on marketing for your new app

Search This thread

appfactory

Mar 18, 2013
www.medicAll-app.com
Where and how will you spend them?

I recently launched my new app, and are receiving dozens of emails from review sites ive never heard of, claming they have hundred thousands of readers each month.
I paid 99$ for a featured review, and sent out a press release through PrMac/pc, so far nothing measurable.
So, what are the actions that REALLY works to get more downloads?
Care to colaborate on this subject?

anuloid

Apr 18, 2014
Yerevan
Where and how will you spend them?

I recently launched my new app, and are receiving dozens of emails from review sites ive never heard of, claming they have hundred thousands of readers each month.
I paid 99$ for a featured review, and sent out a press release through PrMac/pc, so far nothing measurable.
So, what are the actions that REALLY works to get more downloads?
Care to colaborate on this subject?

I guess you're trying to promote paid android app... Is that right?

anuloid

Apr 18, 2014
Yerevan
Yes, thats correct, and its that sort of app that isnt suitable with ads all over, otherwise i would for sure have made a in app ad vers of it...

Maybe it'd be prudent to have a free version, so you can measure the demand of your app, plus use some marketing strategies to promote your app, and after then ask money for the full version (maybe via free app). Having only one app in your account will probably make people think deeper before buying, let alone bugs that might be in the app itself.

If you sure you've developed a great bug-free app that is unique and will be of a great help for users, than you can invest in promotion of the app, but I must warn you that it's some kind of tricky thing and you may lose more money than till now.

Anyway for paid apps and monetization purposes iOS is better based upon my experience. Is your app available at iTunes?

appfactory

Mar 18, 2013
www.medicAll-app.com
Maybe it'd be prudent to have a free version, so you can measure the demand of your app, plus use some marketing strategies to promote your app, and after then ask money for the full version (maybe via free app). Having only one app in your account will probably make people think deeper before buying, let alone bugs that might be in the app itself.

If you sure you've developed a great bug-free app that is unique and will be of a great help for users, than you can invest in promotion of the app, but I must warn you that it's some kind of tricky thing and you may lose more money than till now.

Anyway for paid apps and monetization purposes iOS is better based upon my experience. Is your app available at iTunes?

Yes, ive been considering that myself, its amazing how cheap people are, even with "useful" apps for .99 bucks.

A bugfree app is essential free or paid, naturally... It has been going through extensive testing for 8 months, a new vers is currently in the que at Apple, but no crash bugs have been discovered so far, this vers only fixes a problem when words are split in two after a line shift, nothing else.

iOS is here, i have some promocodes if you would like to try it out :)
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/medicall-app/id878350761?ls=1&mt=8

anuloid

Apr 18, 2014
Yerevan
Yes, ive been considering that myself, its amazing how cheap people are, even with "useful" apps for .99 bucks.

A bugfree app is essential free or paid, naturally... It has been going through extensive testing for 8 months, a new vers is currently in the que at Apple, but no crash bugs have been discovered so far, this vers only fixes a problem when words are split in two after a line shift, nothing else.

iOS is here, i have some promocodes if you would like to try it out :)
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/medicall-app/id878350761?ls=1&mt=8

Send via pm, will try.