Gear manager and google help!

Search This thread

mystic_aura

Feb 20, 2014
So after installing the null rom on my gear, my gear manager said I updated it and asked if it wanted to restart but I might lose some apps. I clicked cancel and now my gear is disconnected to the gear manager and I cant seem to connect them again. The gear manager is unable to find the gear after the rom installation. Anybody can help me? Also, how do you add applications on the dock of the apex launcher? The google functions dont work on my samsung gear on null rom 22.1 build. Whenever I try to connect to my google account, it says, "google manger has stopped working" and closes. Any suggestions?

jocarog

Mar 14, 2012
You need to enable bluetooth Internet tethering in your phone and on gear, that way you will have Internet access, and you need to pair your gear with your phone again with the nfc in your cradle charger...

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

mystic_aura

Feb 20, 2014
You need to enable bluetooth Internet tethering in your phone and on gear, that way you will have Internet access, and you need to pair your gear with your phone again with the nfc in your cradle charger...

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Bluetooth tethering on my phone is disable because of At&t so i need to use the foxfi application for bluetooth tethering capabilities. The problem is that I cant pair my phone again. The gear manager cant find my gear anymore.....