[Q] need help plz

Search This thread

xlr8me

Apr 19, 2010
Hi all,

I just got my phone and rooted it with iorooted.
All went well and was back into the device.

Then I installed a lcd density changer and changed it to 320 and rebooted now phone is stuck on lg screen and not progressing like stuck.

I was able to power it off with button up and power down for 20 second. I also went into recovery mode to try a factory erase reset but it still is stuck on lg screen and not progressing after rebooting.

Furthermore, I was able to go into download mode and it says root at bottom performing firmware upgrade but the bar is not progressing so I turned it off after 5minutes

Any ideas?

Really upset on first night using device.
TIA

Orvils

Apr 26, 2013
Riga
OnePlus 8T
Hi all,

I just got my phone and rooted it with iorooted.
All went well and was back into the device.

Then I installed a lcd density changer and changed it to 320 and rebooted now phone is stuck on lg screen and not progressing like stuck.

I was able to power it off with button up and power down for 20 second. I also went into recovery mode to try a factory erase reset but it still is stuck on lg screen and not progressing after rebooting.

Furthermore, I was able to go into download mode and it says root at bottom performing firmware upgrade but the bar is not progressing so I turned it off after 5minutes

Any ideas?

Really upset on first night using device.
TIA

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=45293512

Just follow this post, go back to stock and start all over again. If you still have recovery you can use adb to push rom zip to internal storage and flash it. Btw I'm not sure but I think that changing density lower than 380 on g2 will cause issues.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

xlr8me

Apr 19, 2010
Thanks for the quick reply.

Since I was using a 4.2.2 version can I grab the uk kdz and flash that onto it?
and then follow the steps as per that link?

Also is it possible to use a tool to enter the phone and modify the lcd density in build.prop back to default?