lilmikey201

Sep 23, 2011
does anyone know or have any suggestions on the top waterproof cases
I know theres the seidio ovex and lifeproof
Any othere good ones? Not looking for the bag ones. Since I have that already
Thanks

lilmikey201

Sep 23, 2011
(what do you mean by bag ones?) Have you tried The Incipio Atlas and Naztech Vault?
Bag ones like this
uvybu3us.jpg

And no I havent seen those yet ill check em out

bx10r

Apr 9, 2010
Lifeproof fre by far...i use it on my s4, my daughter does and just bought the wife one for the s5. Used on all our s3s too...and customer support is key too...

klabit87

Jul 11, 2011
Is there a belt clip for the lifeproof fre case? or the otterbox one?
I have looked but havent found any yet

bx10r

Apr 9, 2010
lol true

i wish they had a waterproof battery case for the galaxy,only seen it for iphone

Our s4 and s5 in white lifeproof fres. Daughter has the pink one..yeah i know my wifes phone is mismatched...lol. she wanted it that way

Attachments

• photoshake_1404784111717.jpg
    photoshake_1404784111717.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 395

kris_vip

Jul 11, 2014
Hi,

Currently I'm using Seidio Obex with holster and in my opinion it is very good case. It is really waterproof case (I've check it :D ), dust proof (most important for me), impact proof and has built in screen protector (is giving amazing touch).

But there is couple things which are not so good, first of all sound is a bit muffled and second thing is that some ppl will complain about it size, but for me it isn't so important.

As a conclusion, I can only say that, for me personally it was really good purchase and I'm looking to buy additional car mount to holster. :laugh:

52brandon

Feb 3, 2010
why not look into liquipel? Then you can use any case. You can get your headphones done too which is awesome. At $75 for the treatment and hammer-proof screen protector, it aint a bad deal. Then just throw whatever case you want on it and you're totally covered from any impact, water, anything at all

mfun89

Jul 20, 2014
why not look into liquipel? Then you can use any case. You can get your headphones done too which is awesome. At $75 for the treatment and hammer-proof screen protector, it aint a bad deal. Then just throw whatever case you want on it and you're totally covered from any impact, water, anything at all

Ive heard that liquipel isn't totally waterproof only splash proof

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Is there a belt clip for the lifeproof fre case? or the otterbox one?
    I have looked but havent found any yet

no i dont think so i know obex comes with one
    i actually just ordered that..had the best reviews out of all 3 of the major ones
    but i do like the see through lifeproof backing