[TOOL] [UPDATE 04/09/2015] Flashtool version 0.9.19.10 - Windows / Linux / Mac

Search This thread

Thelolinator

Jun 17, 2010
York
Hey guys, this might be a silly question but I can't get Flashtool to recognise my Xperia Arc. Fastboot recognises it in recovery mode but flashtool doesn't. Anyone have any idea why?

G-FACE

Jul 9, 2010
Plovdiv
Fantastic work, mate.

Now this tool is complete.
I successfully flashed, rooted and unlocked the BL.

Keep up ;)

P.S. I wonder if this will work on x8 and x10 mini too. Cause I didn't saw them in /devices?

whmgreen

Mar 17, 2011
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
So just to be clear: I need to be on stock firmware or rom or both to unlock the bootloader with flashtool? As of now I'm of wolf's v6 custom bypass doom kernal and on flashtool version 0.4.2 under plugins/unlock x10/ then the run option is there but it isn't an option (only faint, can't press). Can I just flash wolfs stock kernal version then unlock the bl? Or do I need to go completely back to stock everything? Or do I just need to flash the kernal downgrades first? I'm confused...thanks in advance!!

Last edited:

gm007

May 29, 2011
So just to be clear: I need to be on stock firmware or rom or both to unlock the bootloader with flashtool? As of now I'm of wolf's v6 custom bypass doom kernal and on flashtool version 0.4.2 under plugins/unlock x10/ then the run option is there but it isn't an option (only faint, can't press). Can I just flash wolfs stock kernal version then unlock the bl? Or do I need to go completely back to stock everything? Or do I just need to flash the kernal downgrades first? I'm confused...thanks in advance!!

Flash SE stock rom 2.3.3 then unlock.

riginal

Jan 2, 2011
Superb work Androxyde, The tool is getting more & more powerful, Thanks

The new ui is pretty cool too, Keep up the great work

jketankumar

Dec 9, 2010
Salem
Can we have a guide for noobs

Hey Guys,

Can we have a guide for noobs regarding Unlocking bootloader and how to install custom kernel and the steps involved in it.

Hope this would be done so that it will be helpful to the community.

Thanks

Ketan

laneyofdeath

Jun 11, 2011
Manchester
Hey Guys,

Can we have a guide for noobs regarding Unlocking bootloader and how to install custom kernel and the steps involved in it.

Hope this would be done so that it will be helpful to the community.

Thanks

Ketan
In new flashtool there is plug in button (edit: for unlocking booltloader) I used it other day couldnt be simpler. As far as custom kernels have a good search most roms which have custom kernel include it and how to install in Roms OP

Last edited:

laill

Sep 23, 2010
Hong Kong
Google Pixel 5
Just a quick report.

I am using Win7 64bit,older version can run,but the newest 0.4.2.0 can not run correctly.
It cant detect my phone nor ask root permission.
In addition,it failed to close except I force terminate in in the task manager:confused:

cheers,
L

T

TheRush

i have a problem

when i go to the plug in tab.. the run button is disabled... iv down;loaded everything that i should to unlock the bootloader could someone be kind enough to give me the entire procedure coz im kind of a nOOb... or is there a a really kind person to post a simple detailed video on how to do this??

help would be appreciated

G-FACE

Jul 9, 2010
Plovdiv
when i go to the plug in tab.. the run button is disabled... iv down;loaded everything that i should to unlock the bootloader could someone be kind enough to give me the entire procedure coz im kind of a nOOb... or is there a a really kind person to post a simple detailed video on how to do this??

help would be appreciated

If its greyed out than probably your phone does not meet the requirements of bootloader unlockng. And that is...the phone should have SEMC simlock or to be unlocked with SEtool2.

T

TheRush

what are the requirements?

If its greyed out than probably your phone does not meet the requirements of bootloader unlockng. And that is...the phone should have SEMC simlock or to be unlocked with SEtool2.

ok... could u plz give me the requirements to unlock the bootloader..
and also what are the disadvantages of unlocking the boot loader!!!

Sebring57

Sep 13, 2011
France-Moselle
I just little problem.I dont have unlockbootloader.
Je n arrive pas debloquer le bootloader l ecran reste sur pushing/devices/x10/features/X10unlockBL/fixparts to/data/local/tmp Est-ce normale??Merci d avance Androxyde
J ai reussi YES :)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [TOOL] [UPDATE 21/12/2016] Flashtool version 0.9.23.0 - Windows / Linux / Mac

Hi,

I will take the lead on releases of this tool as Bin4ry will have less time to work on it.

For all flashtool informations (download links, changelog, screenshot gallery, FAQ, Firmwares repository) go to the Flashtool Homepage

Flashtool sources are on github : Androxyde repositories

WARNING : Since Xperia Z, sony added a new set of files I called bootbundle. Those files can be bundled from 0.9.13 and can be flashed from 0.9.13 only. To all those flashing devices from Z edition to all after Z, it is highly advised to use 0.9.13 and to be sure FTF you flash contain the bootbundle set. I've been reported of hard bricks because of missing such set of files from bundles.

I WANT TO GET YOUR ATTENTION ABOUT THE LATEST BRANCH 0.9.19. Without FSC, the tool will by default include simlock.ta if this file is present in the FTF. The result will be a bricked phone
    As a workaround, until I release a patch, please please tick the exlude simlock.ta if you see it in the list.
    0.9.19.6 fixes the simlock.ta issue. This file is by default excluded. Then it will not be flashed until you explicitely untick the exlcude simlock box. Do it at your own risk.

Regards
    Androxyde
    Baseband-package from 2.1.A.0.435 (X10i):
    http://www.multiupload.com/DBPJSA702G

Regards
    Bin4ry
    Here are mirrors if anyone needs them :) All on my Server.

Windows
    Linux
    Mac
    A new version of Flashtool will be released very soon with support for XZPremium, XZ1 and XZ1 compact

This release will move from java8 to java9. As a consequence, Flashtool will not run on 32bits OS platforms as java9 is 64bits only
    Hello all :)

Here is a beta version of FT (0.9.17.1)
    Here is a beta version of FT (0.9.17.2)

This release can normally root latest devices (towelroot implemented)

This release has a new feature : Check Devices -> Check update. Choose a device and you will have a table of CDF. Double click on one of them it will check release. Double click again once release is fetched and FT will download / decrypt and create FTF from files downloaded from sony servers :)

Feel free to report if you find bugs.
    PS : This update applies only on release 0.9.16.1 or 0.9.17.1

(Beta.zip as attachement to this post)