how to create flashable.zip for any system file modded ???

Search This thread

engnajjar

hello everybody

a lot of times I find system modded files and I wanna use them but the developers often offer the file is not flashable so I have to replace the older and set the permissions

but in all times I did that , the system sent an error and was damaged

so I wanna learn how to make a flashable.zip for any system file to be installed to its location and set the permissions

please help me

thanks

dev27

Jun 12, 2014
Ooty
hello everybody

a lot of times I find system modded files and I wanna use them but the developers often offer the file is not flashable so I have to replace the older and set the permissions

so I wanna learn how to make a flashable.zip for any system file to be installed to its location and set the permissions

please help me

thanks

Its quite simple. Download a superuser.zip file that is for your device. Extract it. You will find two folders, System and Meta-Inf. Open System folder and you will find a folder called app inside it. Open it and delete the superuser.apk file and copy your modded system file into it.

For eg., Let the file be Gallery2.apk .
Now open META-INF folder -> com -> google -> android. You will find a file called updater-Script. You have to edit that file. There will be a line, where the system mount command is given. Do not do anything until that line. Delete the lines below it and enter these lines.
delete("/system/app/Gallery2.apk");
# [here Gallery2 is the name of the apk file you copied]
package_extract_dir("system","/system");
ui_print("Installation complete!");

Now rezip the folders together and you have your own flashable zip to install modded system files.

Hit thanks if this helped! :laugh:
PM me if you require further help.

Last edited:
Reactions: engnajjar

engnajjar

Its quite simple. Download a superuser.zip file that is for your device. Extract it. You will find two folders, System and Meta-Inf. Open System folder and you will find a folder called app inside it. Open it and delete the superuser.apk file and copy your modded system file into it.

Now open META-INF folder -> com -> google -> android. You will find a file called updater-Script. You have to edit that file. There will be a line, where the system mount command is given. Do not do anything until that line. Delete the lines below it and enter these lines.

Now rezip the folders together and you have your own flashable zip to install modded system files.

thanks so much it works well :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hello everybody

please help me

thanks

thanks so much it works well :)

Glad that I could help. :good: