[Q] Need to reset Guest Mode Password

Search This thread

DK_GIONEE_E7

Apr 16, 2014
Mumbai
Hi,
I had setup guest mode just to see what it is but then forgot password, yesterday i gave my phone to kid and somehow he ended up enabling guest mode. Now i dont know the password, so if there anyway of resetting it? (other than factory reset?)

-DK

Reactions: Hari8055

Centej

Oct 28, 2016
Pls help me bcos I don't know wot my kid press in my phone and it entered guest mode pass word and I can't remember inputting my phone with a pass word...... Pls how do I unlocked it..... Tank u

Ayisha nihala

Mar 29, 2017
Someone has set an guest mode password on my phone gionee m3 nd now im not able to off the guest mode what should i do plzzz help me

aviralrstg

Jun 10, 2015
Someone has set an guest mode password on my phone gionee m3 nd now im not able to off the guest mode what should i do plzzz help me
Factory Reset your phone from recovery. This will unlock your phone but will delete all apps and app data.
To go to recovery: press and hold power button and volume Up button simultaneously for 15 - 20 seconds. A menu will appear. There should be an option saying wipe data. Scroll through the lost using volume buttons as up and down and press power button to select the option. Your phone will boot up as new.

Hit thanks if this helped!
Pm me for further help.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,
    I had setup guest mode just to see what it is but then forgot password, yesterday i gave my phone to kid and somehow he ended up enabling guest mode. Now i dont know the password, so if there anyway of resetting it? (other than factory reset?)

-DK
    Even myself turned on guest mode by setting password but nw I forgot d password, how to switch on to user mode can u please tell m