[ROM][4.2.2]ColorOS 2.0 for Galaxy Note II(N7105)

Search This thread

phaberest

Nov 7, 2011
Great ROM, I tried it a few days during this week. The reason why I had to replace it again was that it sometimes fail in 3G/4G coonection, but it could be a Europe related problem (had with other ROMS too, even messing with radios).

It's the first time I find a MIUI-like ROM that supports so many languages out of the box. Impressive!

-- EDIT --
Didn't notice that Squilchi is having the same problem...yeah! :/ It could be a ROM issue then.

Last edited:
Great ROM, I tried it a few days during this week. The reason why I had to replace it again was that it sometimes fail in 3G/4G coonection, but it could be a Europe related problem (had with other ROMS too, even messing with radios).

It's the first time I find a MIUI-like ROM that supports so many languages out of the box. Impressive!

-- EDIT --
Didn't notice that Squilchi is having the same problem...yeah! :/ It could be a ROM issue then.

Im really not sure what was up with it im in the u.s. so that could be it. I fell in love with the ui and the gestures! right now Im thinking of flashing back to it just because of that haha(im a flashaholic.) For me it would not show any signal bars but I still recieved service. But my wifi would sometimes not stay connected or just disconnect when I locked my phone. Id have to re input the password to get it to work sometimes. I really want to get my hands on the find 7 it is such an impressive device.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Screenshot
    rDziAE5.png
    S22jhWu.png
    AWaPSYO.png

k0oxgU4.png
    S0VkXdB.png
    rkickXq.png

Overview
    This is another Chinese firmware called 'Color OS' and generally ships on Oppo devices. It is not a "slight mod" but is more of a complete ROM similar to MIUI / Lewa and it has it's own unique feel.

Bugs
    almost no

Instructions for Use
    1. Download the ROM.
    2. Copy the file to your internal or external SD Card
    3. Reboot into recovery and perform a nandroid backup (or your backup of choice)
    4. In recovery, wipe data (perform a full wipe)
    5. Browse to where you saved the files and Install the ROM
    6. Reboot your phone & enjoy it!

Downliad link:
    I can't be held responsible for what you flash on your phone, but I will help you if something doesn't work properly.Just please don't light me on fire if I make a mistake. I am only human.
    https://mega.co.nz/#!DohlnCYT!2ctRydvmJ9POpgkTaYKAoFG_FCbKLIiJwD0eOV2y-Ms
    If you need GAPPS,click it.

Credits:
    OPPO
    Google​