How to get up to $100 credit on your Sprint bill !

Search This thread

Jed Dignazio

May 15, 2008
Just got off the phone with Sprint and successfully got a $100 credit posted on my account to help ease the pain of the $300 price tag!
I told her a friend also was interested in this promotion.
She said just call Sprint and ask for "Account Services"
Then ask about the customer loyalty credit. I have been a customer for 6 years which qualified me for $100 credit which posted to my account immediately!
My total due is now (-$100)
She said the amount of credit depends on how long you have been a customer.
Credit ranges from $25-$100.
It does not even require an upgrade.
I cant guarantee anything and I am still not sure how I pulled it off, but I think it is worth a shot to try yourself.
I have 2 lines and both are eligible for an upgrade, although she said the eligibility had nothing to do with the credit.
Now my wallet will definitely feel better when I pick up my GN2 today!!
Even if you already picked up your N2, give it a shot.

Phone number for retentions: 888-273-9460

Discounts are for the account, and not for a phone upgrade so this can be done by any Sprint customer. Make sure to specify that you are checking to see if you have a credit or discount available for your account.

Discounts so far:

$100 one time
$25 one time
$25 for four months
$40 for four months
$45 for four months

Hope you guys can benefit from one phone call like I did.
Please post your results if you successfully got a credit using this method.
I also posted a thread here:
http://slickdeals.net/f/5386962-How...your-Sprint-bill-YMMV?p=54200978#post54200978
:victory::victory::victory::victory:

Sucesss Stories!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flak View Post
I called and got a "network save" applied to my account. $50 off my bill for the next 4 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jt513 View Post
Thanks, done and worked! $100 added..
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruecu View Post
Got the $100 credit for adding a year on to my contract that is up in december.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jocelyn View Post
I'm on sero premium and was credited $400 for 4 lines!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agfadoc View Post
Worked for me,
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazydazed View Post
I just got eighty off, thanks man!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybervyrus8587 View Post
Whohoo!! I got $100 off too!! Thanks op.
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey3ddd View Post
Just a quick note of support, called them back on the 23rd and played hardball and got the 100 credit. People keep trying, it works.
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalhit View Post
i went on their online chat system asking about moving my upgrade date 4 days earlier. the lady i was talking to just offered me $100 per line for a 1 year extension out of the blue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAREDR View Post
called the number provided in the OP and was able to get $100 credit on my current bill and then $5 off a month for the next 4 months.

Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhan75 View Post
I got this $100 credit with 5 min call. Thanks OP.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Smith View Post
It worked for me called this phone number for retentions: 888-273-9460 ( no hold direct to an agent) (know your pin) number last week $100.00 credit on this month bill. Showed up on my online account
in 24 hours. Be nice suggest porting your numbers and interested in buying a new phone and talk about drop calls and data being slow and 4g not working and paying an extra $20 a month for service that sometimes works. Be nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by mad1111 View Post
Just called this morning, spoke to Jermaine. Told him I was checking to see if I had any credits or discounts available on my account. He put me on hold for about a minute, came back and said I have a $100 credit on one of my lines. I was thinking it was going to be one of my older lines, NOPE...it was my new line I just added last week so that I could get the Note 2! So in short, I got the phone plus a $100 credit on the brand new line.

Thanks OP...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenInsight View Post
Thanks!! Worked for me. 100 bucks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dundun86 View Post
Just called Worked for me to I got $50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbroad572 View Post
Got $35 for 2 months and $25 for 2 more months. Total of $120 over 4 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techronico View Post
I just did this and got 2 $100 credits on my acct. Massive thanks. I have 7 lines and they said it was only available on 2 of them. Ill try the others this month...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultra78721 View Post
Worked for me 1st call 5 minutes tops 100 credit
Quote:
Originally Posted by He123321 View Post
I too got the $100 credit from retention 2 days ago. I called today, and did the Upgrade Buy Up on my daughter's line for $50, and got my wife's 12/1/12 upgrade bumped too today for free.
Easy money!!

Last edited:

caxiem

Jul 17, 2007
Just got off the phone with Sprint and successfully got a $100 credit posted on my account to help ease the pain of the $300 price tag!
Then ask about the customer loyalty credit. I have been a customer for 6 years which qualified me for $100 credit which posted to my account immediately!
I cant guarantee anything and I am still not sure how I pulled it off, but I think it is worth a shot to try yourself.
I have 2 lines and both are eligible for an upgrade, although she said the eligibility had nothing to do with the credit.

Doesn't work for me and I've been with Sprint for 15 years.

Flak

Feb 18, 2006

I called and got a "network save" applied to my account. $50 off my bill for the next 4 months.

*though I do have an EDRP account, which may be the difference there

jt513

Jul 23, 2010
Thanks, done and worked! $100 added.

It is for accounts that are near their term end, they give the money for you to extend it one year. But that will help cover activation and some as I am getting it from Best Buy.

Jed Dignazio

May 15, 2008
Thanks, done and worked! $100 added.

It is for accounts that are near their term end, they give the money for you to extend it one year. But that will help cover activation and some as I am getting it from Best Buy.

Great, I guess ymmv because I have two lines with upgrade eligibility, and was not forced to have any contract extension.

cruecu

Dec 11, 2009
Got the $100 credit for adding a year on to my contract that is up in december. I'm upgrading to the note 2 tomorrow, so that's 2 years from tomorrow, nullifying the year add-on from today. Free 100 bucks since I was upgrading either way. Retention department did it. Remember, be nice. You definitely catch more flies with honey.

Jocelyn

Jul 16, 2008
Orlando, FL
WOW Thank You for posting this deal. I tried it over the phone with account services a month ago, but they shot me down. I saw this thread and figured I'd give it another try via chat.

I'm on sero premium and was credited $400 for 4 lines! I simply asked for contract renewal credit via chat and they gave me mine, then I went on to ask for one on my parents account, etc. Her name was Holli A.

They gave me $100 credit for each of my two lines and another $100 for each of my parents two lines via chat. I also asked if it was available for my sisters line and oddly enough, it wasn't. They have their own accounts and their contracts end the same time as mine, so I have no idea why my sister wasn't eligible for it. Maybe it's because she's younger lol.

Thank You for posting this deal! Now I have to figure out if I can handle the Note 2 lacking voice & data at the same time.

Overstew

Oct 3, 2010
Been with Sprint since 1999, have an upgrade available for 1 of my lines, and no dice.

It's totally dependent on who you talk to, I think. Some will honestly try to help you, some just want their paycheck and go home.

SightUp

Sep 22, 2010
I joined Sprint in 2007. I got $25 off the next two months. :rolleyes: Better than nothing I guess. :victory:

KB112

Jan 13, 2010
East SF-Bay Area
You can also email them from the website and ask about a Renewal/Retention credit. I have done this in the past. I am too hesitant to do it anymore though. I have 6 lines on a family plan and the max is supposed to be 5. The last thing I want is someone digging through my account and deciding I cant have 6 lines anymore. That would burn me far more than a renewal credit will help.

Paiyne

Mar 4, 2009
Arlington, Tx
Yes, technically they are called renewal credits internally and dependant upon when your contract is due to end or when it ended, the more money you are eligible for.

For those who are getting credits split over time, those are agents who are just doing what they can to help you out, which is always great. Regular care agents can do that, though they aren't supposed to. That can also do the renewal credits themselves if your account shows you eligible. The amount is also determined by your "churn" ranking. The less likely you are to leave Sprint, the more you are eligible for.

Going to Account Services isn't a requirement, but if the regular care rep isn't willing to play ball, then by all means ask for them. At a time when things are starting to turn for the better, now more than ever Sprint will do what they can to hold on to as many customers as possible. As by the example that was mentioned earlier, the best time to do it is when you have an upgrade available, but haven't used it yet. At that point, it's literally free money because the upgrade will cancel out the extension you just agreed to.

Team Venum Like A BOSS!!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Phone number for retentions: 888-273-9460

Discounts are for the account, and not for a phone upgrade so this can be done by any Sprint customer. Make sure to specify that you are checking to see if you have a credit or discount available for your account.

Discounts so far:

$100 one time
    $25 one time
    $25 for four months
    $40 for four months
    $45 for four months

I also posted a thread here:
    http://slickdeals.net/f/5386962-How...your-Sprint-bill-YMMV?p=54200978#post54200978

Sucesss Stories!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Flak View Post
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jt513 View Post
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by cruecu View Post
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jocelyn View Post
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Agfadoc View Post
    Worked for me,
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by lazydazed View Post
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by cybervyrus8587 View Post
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by monkey3ddd View Post
    Just a quick note of support, called them back on the 23rd and played hardball and got the 100 credit. People keep trying, it works.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by finalhit View Post
    i went on their online chat system asking about moving my upgrade date 4 days earlier. the lady i was talking to just offered me $100 per line for a 1 year extension out of the blue.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by JAREDR View Post
    called the number provided in the OP and was able to get $100 credit on my current bill and then $5 off a month for the next 4 months.

Thanks!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by rhan75 View Post
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dr.Smith View Post
    It worked for me called this phone number for retentions: 888-273-9460 ( no hold direct to an agent) (know your pin) number last week $100.00 credit on this month bill. Showed up on my online account
    in 24 hours. Be nice suggest porting your numbers and interested in buying a new phone and talk about drop calls and data being slow and 4g not working and paying an extra $20 a month for service that sometimes works. Be nice
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mad1111 View Post
    Just called this morning, spoke to Jermaine. Told him I was checking to see if I had any credits or discounts available on my account. He put me on hold for about a minute, came back and said I have a $100 credit on one of my lines. I was thinking it was going to be one of my older lines, NOPE...it was my new line I just added last week so that I could get the Note 2! So in short, I got the phone plus a $100 credit on the brand new line.

Thanks OP...
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ZenInsight View Post
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dundun86 View Post
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jbroad572 View Post
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Techronico View Post
    I just did this and got 2 $100 credits on my acct. Massive thanks. I have 7 lines and they said it was only available on 2 of them. Ill try the others this month...
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ultra78721 View Post
    Worked for me 1st call 5 minutes tops 100 credit
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by He123321 View Post
    I too got the $100 credit from retention 2 days ago. I called today, and did the Upgrade Buy Up on my daughter's line for $50, and got my wife's 12/1/12 upgrade bumped too today for free.
    Easy money!!
    I never understood threads like this. People just asking for a handout.

You've never owned a business, have you? :)
    I never understood threads like this. People just asking for a handout.

it's more like making deals/haggling than handouts. you're paying x amount of money for y value of service. trying to increase the ratio of x:y in your favor isn't really asking for handouts.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2
    He posted this same thread on slick deals where one person said they were able to get multiple discounts on their SERO line...

That was me and I posted the same thing on page one of this thread. I chose general inquiry and just said I was interested in finding out more about referral credits for two of my lines (Photos below).
    I'm in no way trying to brag about this and was totally baffled that I got the credits. I called a few weeks ago as well, but was shot down that time. Here are the photos of my transcript and feel free to use them if you think they will help.
    Also, my sister who has her own Sero account, was denied when I asked about her line after my mom and dad's account/lines. Her contract ends Nov 1, whereas the other 4 lines (Mine and parents) all end Dec 1, but they said her account/line was not eligible.

sprint1n.jpg

sprint2n.jpg
    Sucess Stories!

Thanks!

in 24 hours. Be nice suggest porting your numbers and interested in buying a new phone and talk about drop calls and data being slow and 4g not working and paying an extra $20 a month for service that sometimes works. Be nice:laugh:

Thanks OP...

Worked for me 1st call 5 minutes tops 100 credit :good:

I too got the $100 credit from retention 2 days ago. I called today, and did the Upgrade Buy Up on my daughter's line for $50, and got my wife's 12/1/12 upgrade bumped too today for free. :highfive:

Easy money!!
    :highfive::highfive::highfive: