[Official update][4.1.2] Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus [6200/P6200L]NEW

Search This thread
At least we can play videos anywhere on the screen with the pop-up play function.

Screenshot_2013-04-07-11-38-49.jpg Screenshot_2013-04-07-11-40-43.jpg

Reactions: chrisrotolo

jkschola

Sep 25, 2012
flash CWM recovery without pc " broken UBS port of my tab"

Can someone tell me how to root my tab ? I already flashed it to JB using Mobile Odin Pro coz my USB port doesn't work
so that i can't flash CWM recovery via odin PC
is there any solution to root without that method plz ??

chrisrotolo

Nov 3, 2010
Corona, CA
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
I had a peek over @ Tab 2 forums and its ROM Central over there, Im thinking of switching..

I really dont want to complain much since we finally got it, but all same stock wallpapers?? come on.. phablet layout is killing me.. ugly..

Ive been working on Tablet UI, but it not much working so far, I got all apks deodexed, but not jars, I even edited smalis and built my .odex using dexopt-wrapper and signed them.. Even simple build.prop dpi change and xposed per app settings wont boot..

Only hope is a stable CM/PA..

DigitalMD

Mar 16, 2010
Washington DC
Beautiful.... love it. Nice job Samsung

---------- Post added at 09:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

THe title of this thread is misleading, its not intended to be like the Note 2.
The SIII, Tab 2.7, Tab 7 plus, etc. are not getting things like multi-window and other features that distinguish the Note series.

However, with the new framework and source code, I'm pretty sure some creative developers will port those features like they have for the SIII and Tab 2. Which is why custom TouchWiz ROMs are so prevalent on those devices now.

Last edited:

[David]

Sep 18, 2011
Catanzaro
Instead of all those uncomplete ROMs which made me sic during these months (...and I`d even say years), I`d really really choose to flash this one!!! Since Samsung upgrated a lot its stocks ROMs, we don`t really need to use Cyano or else. Sure, they are still beating us a lot (I own CNM on my Note and Paranoid on my Tab 10) and I don`t know `bout you but...We`ve always been unlucky with our TAB PLUS 7" while no much people bought it and no much devs worked on it, so finding this "news" today made me laugh :fingers-crossed:

Awology

Sep 29, 2011
Great news that Samsung has finally released a official JB, I will defiantly will be installing this shortly.

Questions
Can anyone confirm the IR and HDMI features are working?
I would like to use Tablet UI and not Phablet UI has anyone managed to change this yet?
What is the best method to root this rom?

Husky997

Jul 17, 2009
Krk
Great news that Samsung has finally released a official JB, I will defiantly will be installing this shortly.

Questions
I would like to use Tablet UI and not Phablet UI has anyone managed to change this yet?

Here root guide:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1921495

Or install cwm from:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2112667

And root from up topic

arfian

Jan 13, 2012
jakarta

Questions

The IR working perfectly..for HDMI i dont have the adapter..but i think it works..coz it is a stock rom..
For root methode find it in general section that bundled with the latest CWM from Aorth.. version 6.0.2.7
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=39959468
Sent from my GT-P6200 using xda premium

Last edited:

kcerica

Aug 6, 2011
Detroit, MI
Are you guys able to play flash games & access flash content in websites with this update if you already have adobe flash player installed?
It sounds awesome, I can't wait for it to be released for the gt-6210. This is great news for our tablets that seemed to have been forgotten about.

Sent from my pretty xparent purple tapatalk

phangs23

Mar 22, 2011
Almost bricked my device

As the title says, I almost bricked my tab upgrading using the above file. I did the upgrade using odin 1.85, luckily, after several tries I was able to flash back to ICS, checke re-partition using pit file from another forum. Will wait for solid guide on how to do the upgrade.

Just got successful updating to JB. liking it now.

Last edited:

freeman00

Jun 24, 2009
As the title says, I almost bricked my tab upgrading using the above file. I did the upgrade using odin 1.85, luckily, after several tries I was able to flash back to ICS, checke re-partition using pit file from another forum. Will wait for solid guide on how to do the upgrade.

Just got successful updating to JB. liking it now.

what model of gt 7 plus do you have? This file is for p6200 Wi-Fi 3G model, do not flash with any other model or you will mess it.

Envoyé depuis mon GT-P6200 avec Tapatalk

phangs23

Mar 22, 2011
Wifi + 3g Model

what model of gt 7 plus do you have? This file is for p6200 Wi-Fi 3G model, do not flash with any other model or you will mess it.

Envoyé depuis mon GT-P6200 avec Tapatalk

I got the Wifi+3G. It's fixed already, I re-downloaded the firmware from samfirmware to make sure it's correct. Before I used the one from the other thread. Now I'm on Official JB rooted.

thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hello
    samsung start update our tabs gt-p6200 for jelly bean 4.1.2
    MCM8t.jpg

Information about the firmware::
    Android 4.1.2 !!!!
    Build Date: March 25
    Changlog list: 7086701
    PDA: P6200XXMC3
    CSC: P6200OXAMC3
    dropbox:50GB
    Phaplet style
    downlaod [6200]
    Media fire linkhttp://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2222768 _---------------------------
    Download [p6200L] Im not test it
    --screenshoot
    iRa85078.png

=
    kJZ84078.png

YFD84078.png

A4I84277.png

TPz84277.png

ojP84277.png

kJZ84078.png

3Fh84590.png

Zli84591.png

SGV84591.png

---------------------------------------
    if you are'nt now how to update watch this video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVYu68_PiS4
    ------------------------------------
    Wibe cach/data factory reset
    Wine partition
    _-------------_-------------------
    if you download it before me upload screenshoot :good:​
    It's so ugly...
    so the root method is still the same like Ics ?

Use this it works http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2221982

Sent from my GT-P6200 using Tapatalk HD
    How did you take the screenshoots?

This feature seems to be removed by samsung in jellybean rom for gtp6200 ato?

Thx for telling us if a seperate app is neccessary now.

Combo button power + vol down

Sent from my GT-P6200 using xda premium
    Beautiful.... love it. Nice job Samsung

---------- Post added at 09:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

THe title of this thread is misleading, its not intended to be like the Note 2.
    The SIII, Tab 2.7, Tab 7 plus, etc. are not getting things like multi-window and other features that distinguish the Note series.

However, with the new framework and source code, I'm pretty sure some creative developers will port those features like they have for the SIII and Tab 2. Which is why custom TouchWiz ROMs are so prevalent on those devices now.