[Q] Buy or not this tablet?

Search This thread

juro41

Feb 15, 2013
Hi,

i wanna buy this tablet, but i m wanna know if there are still problems with touch screen and gps or any problems. Or exist some fix for this problems? P.S. Sorry for my english

SLAMdrews

Mar 25, 2013
St John's
To my knowledge, Google has released numerous fixes to deal with the problems you mentioned, and it's been working like a charm ever since.

Last edited:

nikzDHD

Apr 2, 2011
London
If I remember correctly nexus 7 2013 has better specs, cheaper, more rooms, kernels, very customizable, perfect size for !e. I don't see any reason to buy an iPad or air.

Nam Huy Linux Blog namhuy.net

2 different operating systems 2 different eco systems. Both products are good at what they do but there is no arguing iOS has better tablet orientated applications compared to Android.

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

thijsoost

May 15, 2013
Hoogeveen
I got one of the first Nexus 7 (2013)'s. At the beginning there were some build-quality problems by Asus; my tablet, for example, has some backlight bleeding at the top of the screen (only visible when displaying black). Not sure if this problem is fixed in the ones you can buy know, but I think they are.

About the multitouch-problems: At the beginning I had some problems, but the Android 4.4-update solved all of them. GPS is working fine, although I haven't tested it very often.

But it's a great tablet! It never lags, Android Runtime (ART) works fine; I think you know all the benefits.

rmm200

Apr 15, 2011
Bend
It is silly asking a group like this whether you should buy or not. You get dumb opinions like IOS has the best tablet apps. Find a store with a good return policy, try a Nexus 7, and return it if you don't like it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

juro41

Feb 15, 2013
ok ...thanks ..... I treid him today in store and worked fine and I think I buy it in e-shop. I hope that I will not have any problems with him. If yes I'll write about it. :)

namhuy

Dec 24, 2013
Choose store with easy and hassle free return/exchange policy, in case something is wrong with you device.

Nam Huy Linux Blog namhuy.net