I think i bricked my star n9500 help me plase

Search This thread

nurek20

Jan 20, 2014
Hello,
sorry for bad english, yesterday i tried to upgrade rom in my star n9500 mtk 6589 4gb hd 1280x720 and i put cwm recowery by mtk droid tools and downloaded rom from need room put it to sd card and soft brick stock on logo android i dont make any backup now i got more problem becouse tel wont start i use sp mdt flash and iv got brick... when i connect to usb its reconising aka mtk usb vcom port. Guys what can i do to bring life to my smartphone.

kinetic_soul

Jan 16, 2014
Hello,
sorry for bad english, yesterday i tried to upgrade rom in my star n9500 mtk 6589 4gb hd 1280x720 and i put cwm recowery by mtk droid tools and downloaded rom from need room put it to sd card and soft brick stock on logo android i dont make any backup now i got more problem becouse tel wont start i use sp mdt flash and iv got brick... when i connect to usb its reconising aka mtk usb vcom port. Guys what can i do to bring life to my smartphone.

Try to find a tool and flash the stock ROM back onto it. Get your hands on the stock ROM and if you can go into CWM then install the zip from there else use some tool to flash it from your computer.

Good luck!

Hit the thanks button if it helped! :laugh:

nurek20

Jan 20, 2014
Im thinking about where i can found the oryginal rom, seller ? A the moment i cant go in CWM its only black screen when i press on button nothing happend ;/ Any sugesstion ?

Toniac9

Jun 6, 2014
Star n9500 unbricked!

Hi! I succesfully unbricked today my star n9500.
After trying to use thousands of roms, adb, fastboot, flashtool...etc

I used SP_Flash_Tool_5.1343.01 (as admin). The option was firmware update and without battery. The drivers were cdc-acm (manual instalation). And the only rom that worked for me (android 4.2.2) was N9500-6582-20131122_e2106_v82_jbaolg from needrom.

I have de 8gb ROM version.:good: