Reroot tab plus

Search This thread

imanalien

Jan 17, 2012
Hello all I need help. I rooted my tab plus and it installed superuser then I installed the slimkat 4.4 kitkat rom from this forum section. Well after rooting I had the superuser app icon but after installing the rom it's not rooted anymore and superuser disappeared. How do I Reroot is my question? Without a PC. I made a recovery in order to install the rom with an app called root tools from google play.. Please help.. I am pretty savy with these things but I searched and tried all kinds of things but I'm stumped

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

menitin91

Apr 19, 2014
Hello all I need help. I rooted my tab plus and it installed superuser then I installed the slimkat 4.4 kitkat rom from this forum section. Well after rooting I had the superuser app icon but after installing the rom it's not rooted anymore and superuser disappeared. How do I Reroot is my question? Without a PC. I made a recovery in order to install the rom with an app called root tools from google play.. Please help.. I am pretty savy with these things but I searched and tried all kinds of things but I'm stumped

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
slimrom is already rooted you wont be requiring to reroot... just go to setting >> development option >> you will find root option... i selected adb and apps in tht.. hope it helps..