i'm back :}

Search This thread

roeiboot

Jul 24, 2008
Columbus
roeiboot.com
had MotoQ, BlackBerry Storm, iPhones starting from the 3G... 2 years or so ago i ventured and used a HTC One X for about 3 months.. mainly due to battery life (and the Apple eco system in my house) i went back to iOS and got rid of the HTC. currently have the iPhone 5s.. purchased a HTC One S (this time i am keeping iPhone.. might be switching from time to time), should receive HTC One S on this wednesday, kinda anxious.

TheEndHK

Apr 25, 2011
Make sure you get the S4 CPU ver of One S. I can't believe people still buying One S, it is a two years old phone though the phone is still good. One X is very bad battery life because of Nvidia T3 CPU.

lorddavid

Jun 3, 2008
Make sure you get the S4 CPU ver of One S. I can't believe people still buying One S, it is a two years old phone though the phone is still good. One X is very bad battery life because of Nvidia T3 CPU.

I Buy an htc one S last week :) And i do it because is was the S4 variant. I feel more confortable with that phone than the Galaxy S4 haha; really, I'm selling My GS4, and will use the HTC One S until i save enough for HTC ONE M8

TheEndHK

Apr 25, 2011
thanks, found that one in the Google Play store, will download that first thing when i get the device... which supposedly is rooted and on Cyanogen mod 4.3.1.

S3 = z560e
S4 = z520e

It printed on the box.

Try Quick System Info and SystemPanel Lite and check out the default max. clock. S3 is 1.7G and S4 is 1.5G.

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

I Buy an htc one S last week :) And i do it because is was the S4 variant. I feel more confortable with that phone than the Galaxy S4 haha; really, I'm selling My GS4, and will use the HTC One S until i save enough for HTC ONE M8

There are indeed many of S4 models, they got different of camera, cpu and RAM.

roeiboot

Jul 24, 2008
Columbus
roeiboot.com
Item specifics
Condition:
Used: An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. This item may be a floor model or store return that has been used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections. See all condition definitions
Brand:
HTC
Style:
Bar
Model:
HTC One S
Camera:
8.0 MP
Features:
3G Data Capable, Internet Browser, Wi-Fi Capable, GPS, Touchscreen, Music Player, Bluetooth Enabled, Speakerphone
Cellular Band:
GSM 850/900/1800/1900 (Quadband) HSDPA 850/900/2100
Carrier:
T-Mobile
Operating System:
Android
Storage Capacity:
16 GB
UPC:

and:

Product Identifiers
Brand HTC
MPN ONESTMB
Carrier T-Mobile
Family Line HTC One
Model S
UPC 4710937382075, 610214629968
Type Smartphone

Key Features
Storage Capacity 16 GB
Color Black
Network Generation 3G
Network Technology GSM / HSDPA
Band GSM 850/900/1800/1900 (Quadband) HSDPA 850/900/2100
Style Bar
Camera 8.0 MP

Battery
Battery Capacity 1650 mAh

Display
Display Technology Super Amoled

Other Features
Touch Screen Yes
Bluetooth Yes
Digital Camera Yes
GPS Yes
Email Access Yes
Internet Browser Yes

TheEndHK

Apr 25, 2011
Item specifics
Condition:
Used: An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. This item may be a floor model or store return that has been used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections. See all condition definitions
Brand:
HTC
Style:
Bar
Model:
HTC One S
Camera:
8.0 MP
Features:
3G Data Capable, Internet Browser, Wi-Fi Capable, GPS, Touchscreen, Music Player, Bluetooth Enabled, Speakerphone
Cellular Band:
Carrier:
T-Mobile

T-Mobile only sell S4 ver of One S, so it is highly possible a S4 CPU if the information isn't false.

Reactions: roeiboot

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    already bought it ;] how do i know it's a S4 (the seller is out of town so can not ask him ;()

Use a benchmark app that can say you the processor speed, if the processor is 1512 mgz is S4
    thanks, any recommendations which app to use.. i'll find out wednesday what it is ;]

I think that antutu can tell the processor. I think that was the one that i use
    Item specifics
    Condition:
    Brand:
    HTC
    Style:
    Bar
    Model:
    HTC One S
    Camera:
    8.0 MP
    Features:
    Cellular Band:
    Carrier:
    T-Mobile

T-Mobile only sell S4 ver of One S, so it is highly possible a S4 CPU if the information isn't false.