[Stock Collection] Kernels, Modems, Firmware, Stock Tars[Current: NG4]

Search This thread

em0ney14

Apr 1, 2014
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
haha okay thanks now next question ill have to go with de-odex stock rom version right lol.
and just flash this trough my recovery as if it was a new rom with a clean install, all normal like always right?lol.
yes that should do it.

let us know the results!!

I'm about to go to bed after this movie is over, it's 440 am here

T-Mobile Galaxy S5

Reactions: BeansTown106

BeansTown106

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 22, 2011
BeanTown USA
yes that should do it.

let us know the results!!

I'm about to go to bed after this movie is over, it's 440 am here

T-Mobile Galaxy S5
ya 5am here its starting to get light out LOL!

ill do it right now ill post the results asap :D

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
ya let us know how it is :)

ps- like 65% done rebasing alliance on NF6. prob gonna finish this up by sunday and just release this instead of a NE6 base tomorrow

miguel6763

Jul 11, 2013
Los Angeles CA
ya 5am here its starting to get light out LOL!

ya let us know how it is :)

ps- like 65% done rebasing alliance on NF6. prob gonna finish this up by sunday and just release this instead of a NE6 base tomorrow
wahaha...... ohhh my jesus.... I fell proud of been the first person on this thread that's using the VoLte Power :D thank you both @BeansTown106 for making all this possible and @em0ney14 for teaching us noobs the right steps... it's 100% fully working. :)
thanks for the update! [emoji488]

T-Mobile Galaxy S5

8a8ynuve.jpg

em0ney14

Apr 1, 2014
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
wahaha...... ohhh my jesus.... I fell proud of been the first person on this thread that's using the VoLte Power :D thank you both @BeansTown106 for making all this possible and @em0ney14 for teaching us noobs the right steps... it's 100% fully working. :)

I can sleep sound now. lol

glad it is working! ! now just wait and be patient for alliance v3 or tp to rebase infinity..

:p

T-Mobile Galaxy S5

Reactions: miguel6763

miguel6763

Jul 11, 2013
Los Angeles CA
pereru6e.jpg

1 more proof it's working lol.. you see the green and red arrows on notifications bar. I think those get automatically activated when you are on a volte coverage zone. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: em0ney14

raw2000j

Aug 3, 2007
Flashed Nf6 baseband/firmware all went well....... I guess there most still not be voice over lte in my area since when I make a phone call it switches to from lte to 4g but baseband did stick showing nf6 yeap checked on the list miami is not listed yet lol
I'm in NY me too I thought it said we had volte but switches to 4g in a call

awtryau89

Nov 25, 2008
Couple questions. We have to flash the rom to get the VoLTE? I'm guessing this is for T-Mobile users only. Can you then revert back to another rom? Finally, I'm on AT&T using an unlocked 900T. I wonder if this modem will allow for LTE-A?

mike28

Feb 17, 2011
I'm not in a volte market but I flash beans deodex nf6 under call settings I can see the volte options for phone calls
subadu9a.jpg

Reactions: raw2000j

tenxo

Feb 12, 2006
Ohio
Couple questions. We have to flash the rom to get the VoLTE? I'm guessing this is for T-Mobile users only. Can you then revert back to another rom? Finally, I'm on AT&T using an unlocked 900T. I wonder if this modem will allow for LTE-A?

You will need the whole = Rom, firmware, modem for the Volte to work...a custom Rom based off of this one such as when beans updates alliance Rom will have it working as well. Reverting to a Rom NOT based off this update will remove volte support. Don't know about the att question.

Sent from my SM-G900T using AllianceR(●)m

Reactions: mike28

tenxo

Feb 12, 2006
Ohio
I am on stock rom. If I updated only the firmware only, will the VOLTE worked?

Which stock rom?...Volte is only included in the latest update so if you run stock just update with the full tar and re root. It doesn't wipe data, so you'll be set.

So as posted directly above your post you will need the new Rom, modem, firmware, for volte
Sent from my SM-G900T using AllianceR(●)m

Reactions: Skyrocket2

raw2000j

Aug 3, 2007
I'm not in a volte market but I flash beans deodex nf6 under call settings I can see the volte options for phone calls
subadu9a.jpg

ic it mine is checked but still switches to 4g from LTE even though they said NY is volte market maybe its not

xda23

Sep 13, 2013
So I want to flash Odin flashable modemns for nf6 right? Thanks

Sent from my SM-G900T using XDA Free mobile app

TheArtiszan

Jun 12, 2009
Just to make sure,
The full stock tar on here that includes everything like you would get through Samfirmware.com right?

I am wanting you update the bootloader as well add everything from ne6 if possible.

Top Liked Posts