[Q] HTC One, Dev. Ed. - ARHD 41, Sense Toolbox mods not working

Search This thread

stonry

Oct 26, 2011
I have the HTC Dev edition, running ARHD 41 (just installed) with Xposed framework installed/updated. I'm trying to change status bar icons (blue themed) and enabled volume wake, as well as a bunch of other little things and none of them seem to work. I run Nova Launcher by default, which I'm hoping some of these tweaks work with, but even in the sense launcher, nothing is applying after hard or soft reboots. Please help, I can provide more information if needed.

kamilmirza

Dec 4, 2011
OnePlus 6
I have the HTC Dev edition, running ARHD 41 (just installed) with Xposed framework installed/updated. I'm trying to change status bar icons (blue themed) and enabled volume wake, as well as a bunch of other little things and none of them seem to work. I run Nova Launcher by default, which I'm hoping some of these tweaks work with, but even in the sense launcher, nothing is applying after hard or soft reboots. Please help, I can provide more information if needed.

try enabling the Sense Toolbox in Xposed modules and restart

Reactions: jlongrc

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

try enabling the Sense Toolbox in Xposed modules and restart