HTC One on MetroPCS

Search This thread

trev23sks

Sep 22, 2009
Detroit
Google Pixel 7 Pro
I've recently flashed my Sprint HTC One over to MetroPCS a couple days ago.They Reminded me that the Sprint SimCard was inside my otterbox. i was using the stock rom until i wanted to just browse some of the latest kitkat roms. I flashed to the Beanstalk 4.4.2 Rom. Setup when fine until i notice i had no signal what so ever. So i put back in the sim card just to be curious and i rebooted the phone and i had very small signal i was able to call my VM to see if i could make calls and i could send text messages but the issue now is that i cant get any data. i switch to different network settings to: CDMA/EvDo to Global ect. And 3g would pop up for only 5secs and disappear. So i tried another Rom out to see if it was just that one and it happen to be the same problem over again. When installed the rom this time with the sim card it was trying to pick up data but and it called *22896 and stated it couldn't pick up data. it wouldn't allow me to connect to Google play or Google now unless i pulled the sim card out and reboot the phone. it only does this on ASOP Roms that goes through the sim card setup on the first boot On sense 5.5/4.4 Im able to get data but i cant connect to the play store Do i need to SuperCID my phone? or do i need to try the international Roms? please help.